• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,678

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

£15m is cheap even for a backup these days. Seems suspicious that number no?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

£15m is cheap even for a backup these days. Seems suspicious that number no?

Players from leagues like this will always cost way less because of the bargaining position.

Haaland only cost Dortmund 7M iirc.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kola AMN and Mari left Elneny likely leaving too surely we adding 2 players the problem is we seem not in rush despite being short.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hopefully also this is last time we'll terminate a contract it's just not a good look for the club but i feel there still 1-2 players will likely terminate thier contract one of them is Cedric

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Kola AMN and Mari left Elneny likely leaving too surely we adding 2 players the problem is we seem not in rush despite being short.
We did have a bloated squad as well. We look a bit short in midfield if Elneny goes for sure though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

There's surely someone coming in? Making space everywhere.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We did have a bloated squad as well. We look a bit short in midfield if Elneny goes for sure though.
Kola Mari were no problem leaving but AMN leaving and if elneny also left we extremely short in midfield we can't finish the season with only 3 midfielders

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We already had two non-HG spots available in the squad before the Mari and Kola transfers.

Exactly, with COVID killing teams left and right you think we'd keep a few bodies in but we've gone the complete opposite direction.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Dunno bout u, but us sending players we very don’t want anymore (Guendouzi, Kola) to Marseille to does not give me hope that we very want the other player we sent there (Saliba)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Dunno bout u, but us sending players we very don’t want anymore (Guendouzi, Kola) to Marseille to does not give me hope that we very want the other player we sent there (Saliba).

We wanted to send Saliba somewhere else to be fair.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Dunno bout u, but us sending players we very don’t want anymore (Guendouzi, Kola) to Marseille to does not give me hope that we very want the other player we sent there (Saliba)
We couldn't convince Saliba to go on loan to PL club he was locked to join OM.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
It's very hard to escape that conclusion unfortunately. It's not like those two are going to be singing Arteta's praises either of we wanted to build bridges with Saliba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom