• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,333

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I think Gabriel will be one of the best CB in the league over the coming years, has a bit of everything as a player.

White is a bit dodgy as a pure defender, but as long as he has Tomi and Gabby either side of him, he's a very useful player... crucial in our build up play.

Happy to have both.
So nice we spend 50 million on a defender that needs to be baby sat.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
What is Edu doing right now? Making Barbecue in the middle of disaster?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly is unbelievable you let go plsyers on loan and not replace them specially with afcon both mikel and edu responsible but more on edu because he the one who should get deals done.

The excuse of Partey and Xhaka is useless these things happen in game.

We still waiting for Vlahovic agent to say yes and juve to give Arthur on loan for 6 months

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's mad we stand to go into the season as our only two CFs being two guys that aren't good enough and are gone in the summer. Absolutely criminal.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Please save me from watching Laca stink up the striker role every game and bring someone

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Now Arteta and his spineless squad will go on vacation in the hot Dubai. Will Edu be on the plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom