• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,642

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's play Aubamawang

If he does sign him on free why did he buy a rb for 20 million pound days before and forced another rb to stay when he has already 2 rbs. I see your point though he is extremely weird
He probably saw Southgate's England squad and got a semi when he said he'd take 6 RBs if he could.

db10fan

Auriere is better than Cedric 100%
Statswise yes, Aurier is one the better RB in EPL for the last 2 seasons, more often decent to good performances. Selling Cedric and signs Aurier on a free on reasonable wage is a good move. Then we should also prioritise selling Xhaka, Elneny, Kola, Mari, and Holding as they are not versatile and not good enough as starters, while for AMN and Chambers they are versatile back ups for multiple positions so they can stay if they are happy to be back ups.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We have 4 deep lying midfielders, how about a midfielder that won't just sit there?

As for Aurier, he's absolutely no way better than AMN in that position. Aurier cannot defend to save his life, at least AMN is a decent one on one defender while offering a similar amount offensively. No point bringing in these types. You either for a Lamptey/Aarons type or you don't bother considering the amount of RB's we have and none of them particularly good at both aspects of play.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That's what Lokonga and Partey are there for. The DLP will most likely be the long term replacement for Xhaka.

Lokonga is a 6 while Partey never makes third man runs, anytime I've seen Partey play he very rarely gets into advanced positions. We need something else.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

What decent signing can be made in the January window, that fits in with this emphasis on quality youth signings? Furthermore, how do these signings fit in with our current squad setup and the narrative of having to sell first before we buy?

More rubbish being leaked by pro Arsenal sources, or the club itself I feel.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t see a striker in January. But I can see us searching for a midfielder as we will lose two of our four cms to afcon. I don’t think they realised it yet tbh.

Gn1212

I don’t see a striker in January. But I can see us searching for a midfielder as we will lose two of our four cms to afcon. I don’t think they realised it yet tbh.
Ainsley is there, Chambers can play there, White and Tomiyasu too.

Diesel

Ainsley is there, Chambers can play there, White and Tomiyasu too.
If wenger was here sure... imagine trying to see arteta doing that. Hes already made this process brain surgery for our players imagine him playing chambers there lol. So our .2 xg will be .1

Gn1212

Loool our defenders are now midfielders. You forgot Cedric
Most of them have played in midfield before. Ainsley and Tomiyasu started as midfielders.
If you're worried about needing some extra cover in case of emergency then you can use them there.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not sure how you could look at this summer and give a f*ck about who comes in at this point tbh. They won't be exciting signings and I am not even trying to see this regime get saved by an accidental worldie that will drag this situation on for another season - I just want them all out.

Stop f*cking giving this Arteta guy more players it's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom