• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,752

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Edu's targets could be Messi and Prime R9. We'd still flounder under this gimp of a manager. The only targets I want to see are Ten Haag and Overmars before any other player is considered.
Overmars just signed a new contract until 2026 yesterday.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Overmars just signed a new contract until 2026 yesterday.
In Pain GIF by MOODMAN

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

FDJ could've been a dream signing with Top 4...

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

FDJ could've been a dream signing with Top 4...

De Ligt has been struggling too. We should have dropped that 50M on him instead of Ben White.

FDJ and De Ligt reunion needed but it all falls on CL qualification.

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

These players values decreased...no way Barca will be able to get that amount.

Even De Ligt, we could have probably got him for less than we paid for Ben White which is crazy.

English tax.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Even De Ligt, we could have probably got him for less than we paid for Ben White which is crazy.

English tax.

You see how De Ligt started at Juve? Yikes.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You see how De Ligt started at Juve? Yikes.

Yes. He’s probably not suited to the Serie A but physically he’s a much superior defender to Ben White. A very good trait to survive in the PL as he won’t get bullied by the likes of Toney, Benteke etc. Him and Gabriel would be a good partnership imo.

I’m just having hope that he’d come here and turn it around like Bergkamp and Vieira done when they weren’t rated highly in Serie A.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Yes. He’s probably not suited to the Serie A but physically he’s a much superior defender to Ben White. A very good trait to survive in the PL as he won’t get bullied by the likes of Toney, Benteke etc. Him and Gabriel would be a good partnership imo.

I’m just having hope that he’d come here and turn it around like Bergkamp and Vieira done when they weren’t rated highly in Serie A.
Why we forget Saliba? He has increased his value and looks to be the superior defender. Teta wont bw here next season with another dissapinting end.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why we forget Saliba? He has increased his value and looks to be the superior defender. Teta wont bw here next season with another dissapinting end.

Forgot about Saliba as I think he’s done here unfortunately. PR Mik will survive and he won’t.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Does this mean no signings in Jan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom