Edu's Transfer Targets: January 2022

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

American_Gooner

American_Gunnerblog
Edu's targets could be Messi and Prime R9. We'd still flounder under this gimp of a manager. The only targets I want to see are Ten Haag and Overmars before any other player is considered.
Overmars just signed a new contract until 2026 yesterday.

Batman

Bruce Wayne
Overmars just signed a new contract until 2026 yesterday.
In Pain GIF by MOODMAN

Troopz

Established Member
You see how De Ligt started at Juve? Yikes.

Yes. He’s probably not suited to the Serie A but physically he’s a much superior defender to Ben White. A very good trait to survive in the PL as he won’t get bullied by the likes of Toney, Benteke etc. Him and Gabriel would be a good partnership imo.

I’m just having hope that he’d come here and turn it around like Bergkamp and Vieira done when they weren’t rated highly in Serie A.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Yes. He’s probably not suited to the Serie A but physically he’s a much superior defender to Ben White. A very good trait to survive in the PL as he won’t get bullied by the likes of Toney, Benteke etc. Him and Gabriel would be a good partnership imo.

I’m just having hope that he’d come here and turn it around like Bergkamp and Vieira done when they weren’t rated highly in Serie A.
Why we forget Saliba? He has increased his value and looks to be the superior defender. Teta wont bw here next season with another dissapinting end.

Troopz

Established Member
Why we forget Saliba? He has increased his value and looks to be the superior defender. Teta wont bw here next season with another dissapinting end.

Forgot about Saliba as I think he’s done here unfortunately. PR Mik will survive and he won’t.

Latest posts