• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 286,416

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Let Edu cook 😤
Everyone with football knowledge could see that Mavro was going to have interest from Bundesliga sides and PL sides with another good season under his belt.

I think I even mentioned the figure £20m to the PL. I wanted to loan him there this season or next.

In my opinion it goes down as one of the worst deals I have ever seen. I know clubs have lost more money before but the pure stupidity of this one drives me insane.

We literally gave them the player for a risk free amount of money, for a tiny nothing deposit. It’s the strangest **** I’ve ever seen, as I said at the time a normal fan could have done better. You may as well be presenting them with a briefcase full of money for no reason.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We literally gave them the player for a risk free amount of money, for a tiny nothing deposit. It’s the strangest **** I’ve ever seen, as I said at the time a normal fan could have done better.
It'll be £3m for Stuttgart if they stay up, but if they get relegated it's only £500k.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The deals he's agreed for both Mavro and Douzi are shambolic, the clubs must have been pissing himself that he actually signed off on them.
Even worse that he then goes and gets completely mugged off for Ben White.
But his inability to sell players is the most worrying thing!
Guendouzzi went from a young player with bright future to one the manager banished and destroyed his value. It’s not like the club could say we gonna keep him after they stupidly followed Artetas emotional reaction. In the end he could choose where to go to loan to and he chose his club. He will also choose where to be sold to. Same with Auba after this public display he can’t stay and will be loaned out in January

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The deals he's agreed for both Mavro and Douzi are shambolic, the clubs must have been pissing himself that he actually signed off on them.
Even worse that he then goes and gets completely mugged off for Ben White.
But his inability to sell players is the most worrying thing!
Shocking mate

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is he almost out of contract? Don't get this at all, he's destined to be United's star man soon.
Mason Greenwood is said to be on the radar of Barcelona and Arsenal.

El Nacional say that the youngster is a preferable option to Anthony Martial, a player who is eyeing a move away from Old Trafford and who is also wanted by both clubs.

They go on to report that Ralf Rangnick's reluctance to use him in recent fixtures has prompted Greenwood to look for options away from his boyhood club.

Goonger

If Vlahovic & Calvert-Lewin are out of our reach, could Schick be an option? What's peoples opinions on him? Has he taken his game to another level & found consistency, or is this just a purple patch?

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Always liked David as a player, and would have loved to see him in an Arsenal shirt. some time ago But with the recenr resurgance of Martinelli I don't know if I would chase that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom