• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 285,463

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Damn this transfer happen like 3 years ago if i'm not wrong and they only paid 2M? they really in deep trouble these guys

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

please-god-just-let-this-end.gif

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
i don't know man, ollie watkins ?... i like him and like to see how he fares in another season in the PL to make a proper assessment, but he's intriguing. but i'm not totally sold on calvert-lewin.

It's just more England C team players at outrageous prices, this pair of frauds are turning us into West Ham.
It's just lazy 'scouting', even if the players absolutely have to be homegrown you can probably get somebody as good for a fraction of the price if you bother to look properly.
Palace have bought Guehi, Olise and Eze for 30 odd million combined, all young and homegrown, Guehi is arguably as good as Ben White on his own.

If you aren't going to go for the top English players, Grealish, Phillips, Sterling etc then buy young talent from lower down, these are just the signings Everton and West Ham make.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Once again we can easily find better value striker across Europe for what these English strikers would cost. We talking about 70 million probably and it’s another Ben white situation. Watkins is basically younger laca with less close control

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I like Watkins and would complement Auba. Plays a lot like Welbz where he presses well, makes a lot of decoy runs, has good link up play and is solid in the air.

DCL I think is another level up again but the only thing with him is he seems to be injured a lot recently. I think Watkins is the safe bet in terms of availability but DCL is a top striker.

Shame we didn’t go after Watkins last summer tbf. Would have been the smart move to make.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I like Watkins and would complement Auba. Plays a lot like Welbz where he presses well, makes a lot of decoy runs, has good link up play and is solid in the air.

DCL I think is another level up again but the only thing with him is he seems to be injured a lot recently. I think Watkins is the safe bet in terms of availability but DCL is a top striker.

Shame we didn’t go after Watkins last summer tbf. Would have been the smart move to make.
Watkins is very similar to welbeck is so true. Very hard working player. Not much of a scorer. No way he is a starting striker for a team who is serious. He is 1/3 striker

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watkins is very similar to welbeck is so true. Very hard working player. Not much of a scorer. No way he is a starting striker for a team who is serious. He is 1/3 striker

You’d have to play him with a pure finisher.

Weirdly I think him and Tammy would be a top partnership. Also Watkins came up as a LW so could play him there as well.

DCL is the best of both. I’d pay mad money for him but he seems to get muscle injuries a lot.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
they absolutely nailed the Tammy target identification despite what alot of us thought his level was 🤷‍♂️

he has been a joy to watch at Roma & involved in the game... 2 goals & 3 assist so far + about 6 off the woodwork he tweeted :lol:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Vlahovic turned down a contract extension at Fiorentina, but there's talk about him being lined up as Haaland's replacement at Dortmund next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom