• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,659

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpower2540

Not sure why you'd get laughed at, Rice is one of the best mids in football. He's only got eyes for united and Chelsea though, we can't get him.
Don’t think either side are crying out for a Rice tbh unless he’s seen as an eventual Kante replacement?

I actually don’t think Rice is that much better than Mctominay. I think Mctominay is very underrated by Man Utd fans.

I don’t mind Rice I think he’s decent but at the price we’d have to pay for him I dunno if it’d be worth it. Then again I’ve seen him more for England than I have West Ham and it seems for England he plays a much more restricted role.

Reactions: roz

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Zv4Uxh4U

@Mikel Arteta

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
The point is Dolberg at 24 has a normal progression and the talent is clear. He has shown as much as rvp same age. This forum has become obsessed with 21-22 year olds.

Van Judas was playing in the PL by 20 and he didn’t transition to a out & out striker until he was about 24/25. He was considered a bigger talent than Dolberg in his Feyenoord days too.

LG10

Don’t think either side are crying out for a Rice tbh unless he’s seen as an eventual Kante replacement?

I actually don’t think Rice is that much better than Mctominay. I think Mctominay is very underrated by Man Utd fans.

I don’t mind Rice I think he’s decent but at the price we’d have to pay for him I dunno if it’d be worth it. Then again I’ve seen him more for England than I have West Ham and it seems England he plays a much more restricted role.
United need him desperately, he’s way better than jorginho and kante is breaking down. Mctominay is a box to box. He’s more than decent; a complete mid like him is worth 70-80M in this market.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope we seriously back target a good midfielder in January we already seeing the big gap Partey leave the moment he not playing we need someone close to his ability. Hope edu get Bruno Guimaraes

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Well, if Arteta really needs a new striker, head back to Genk and put down proper cash for Onuacho. Class striker.

Reactions: Xln

Goonger

Please get him. His business here is not done still 26 years.

I was thinking about him the other day, a dream signing in terms of adding goals from a wide position. He will only have 12 months to go on his deal next summer, Musiala coming through, we should be trying to convince him already.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was thinking about him the other day, a dream signing in terms of adding goals from a wide position. He will only have 12 months to go on his deal next summer, Musiala coming through, we should be trying to convince him already.
Yes but i think there be alot of teams interested we not that attractive option at the moment because no CL. Our only hope is he want to be back here

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we’re after a striker this January here’s my short list.

Matias Arezo
Alexander Isak
Terem Moffi
Amine Gouiri
Jonathan David
Dusan Vlahovic
How many of them play a lone forward on a regular basis?

Seems like we want a big man with a sure touch, skill, aerial ability, enough pace to run in behind and strength.

He has been mentioned before on this forum but Arthur Cabral is very interesting. Good in the air skilful, strong and a good finisher. Also has the ability to do something special. Seems similar to Benezema but with more aerial ability and strength but less smooth technical ability.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Please get him. His business here is not done still 26 years.

SIUUUUUU, always loved Gnabry. You can see my posts from 2011/12 to confirm that.

Get him back, and get Vlahovic/Isak and we ****ing cooking.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
How many of them play a lone forward on a regular basis?

Seems like we want a big man with a sure touch, skill, aerial ability, enough pace to run in behind and strength.

He has been mentioned before on this forum but Arthur Cabral is very interesting. Good in the air skilful, strong and a good finisher. Also has the ability to do something special. Seems similar to Benezema but with more aerial ability and strength but less smooth technical ability.

You can add Arthur Cabral to the list. Completely forgot about him. Ticks most of the boxes.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The Striking options are poverty atm. Been like that for the past 10 years.
Lukaku only cost 100M and that’s a world class striker at the peak of their powers.

We’ll be fine, the issue is becoming attractive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom