• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,642

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IstraBalagina

I know I'll get laughed at for this, but I'd just throw our whole transfer budget at Declan Rice + whoever is the best striker we can get come July next year (whichever of Ghouri, Toney, Vlahovic, Martinez or Isak have the best season).
Rice or Kalvin Phillips would be good.
Soucek a good option too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, im sure he want to work with Arteta after working with coaches like Wenger and Nagelsmann.
He knew Arteta very well when he was here to be fair nothing to do with managers it's more the place he settle in. Also we overrate Nagelsmann guy won nothing so far he'll win soon tho.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He knew Arteta very well when he was here to be fair nothing to do with managers it's more the place he settle in. Also we overrate Nagelsmann guy won nothing so far he'll win soon tho.

Its a question about ambitions. Nagelsmann have a lot of potential, Arteta will coach some midtable team in Spain in a few years.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Jesse Lingard in January since he only has 6 months on his deal.

Need the Auba, Laca and J Lingz celebrations.

:drool:

6666Louis

Our base is better

Next thing we will look for is a proper Xhaka replacement. One of the best defensive midfielders in the world

Next window: One of the best strikers

Ideally, Declan Rice + Haaland

At the same time, continue to find cheap talents

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we again in desperate need for CM this Jan the number wise is okay but quality wise still not enough to get you in top 6 imo specially now Xhaka likely missing more than a month and we injury away from fielding Niles Lokonga in our midfield hopefully the club give iy serious thought.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
we again in desperate need for CM this Jan the number wise is okay but quality wise still not enough to get you in top 6 imo specially now Xhaka likely missing more than a month and we injury away from fielding Niles Lokonga in our midfield hopefully the club give iy serious thought.
Considering Partey is pretty vulnerable too we might truly be screwed later in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom