• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Noa Lang

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Some Belgian sites are reporting that we're interested in Noah Lang from Club Brugge. Their source are the Daily papers / The Sun. Probably nothing serious, but just noteing it down.

MauveGunner

Haha, no not really. But it have been flowing around for some days. Most sites live from clickbait titles and usually report their sourcers from the Daily Sites or The Sun.

But on the topic of Lang: one of the top players of the league. Good work rate and knows how to score a goal. Downside is that you can easily get into his head and he'll react to it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lang didn't just signed this summer? don't think they'll sell him that quick even if someone bid double what brugge paid 6m euros.

MauveGunner

Lang didn't just signed this summer? don't think they'll sell him that quick even if someone bid double what brugge paid 6m euros.
Club wants at least 25-30M. Anything lower will go to the trash bin. Same goes for De Ketelaere.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

By the time we could execute that we'd be relying on Auba and two 21/22 year olds who seem to be more playmaker than goalscorer for all our goals.

It's risky because we'd be relying on Lang to be that 20-25 goals/assists player.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
By the time we could execute that we'd be relying on Auba and two 21/22 year olds who seem to be more playmaker than goalscorer for all our goals.

It's risky because we'd be relying on Lang to be that 20-25 goals/assists player.
:lol: I thought you quoted my tweet about En-Nesyri. Didn't actually check.

MauveGunner

De Ketelaere seems tailor made for the way we want our number 9 to play.
Not a fan for CDK as a lone striker. He's better as a second striker or as a modern 10 (imo). He can play the ball around and has a vision and can infiltrate the box to score goals.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We are linked with Noa Lang, very exciting player playing for a strong Club brugge team. Got his first cap for the Netherlands as well. If brugge dont qualify for the knockout stages in the CL, we really should get him in january before bigger club snaps him. We need a wife forward

MauveGunner

Don't know if Lang is worth the jackpot price of 40-45M euro's. Lot's talent, no doubt. But he's a player with guidebook. But he has that unpredictability within him.

Although I'm more of a fan of De Ketelaere. (Who is linked with all big clubs in England if I read some sites) But Club rates him at the same price as Lang.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I won't pretend i know anything about this guy but while i do approve of the age group of players we're signing, i do wonder if the squad is going to be a bit too young.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Why did Ajax let him go so cheaply? Remember reading about him a couple years ago on one of those top 50 U21 talents lists (think it was UEFA's list?), but found it weird Ajax sold him so cheaply then without him really establishing himself in the team.

Top Bottom