• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,715

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hey AG do you remember when every single poster on AM directly told me that Sp**s had one of the best ever windows this last decade when they signed, Bale, Doherty, Regulion and Hobjerg and that they were going on to win the league and I said it was so average and now look ???

You literally posted “Bale - Kane - Son - Jose title”

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Hey AG do you remember when every single poster on AM directly told me that Sp**s had one of the best ever windows this last decade when they signed, Bale, Doherty, Regulion and Hobjerg and that they were going on to win the league and I said it was so average and now look ???
Remember when GDeep tried to convince us that Bale isn't injury prone?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Sterling would be great transfer but we don't need to give anybody for him he not been used at city and they'll open to sell him for 50-60M or even less depends on how he been used. But with our current strategy we won't even entertain signing sterling these Noa Lang links make more sense and fit the current strategy
Sterling is a player on downward spiral. The Euro was against everything he done last two years where he looked slower and clumsier. Whoever gets him will be ripped off

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sterling is a player on downward spiral. The Euro was against everything he done last two years where he looked slower and clumsier. Whoever gets him will be ripped off
and his contract is big too. I don't think he is in decline he just massively off form just like Kane currently

6666Louis

We don't need anymore squad fillers (with Martinelli and Saliba waiting in line)

We need one world class center mid

If we want to challenge for CL, we need one who's better or as good as the other top four teams

Ideally, Declan Rice. Or a few other alternatives

Thats all we need to buy this year

Afterwards, we need one world class striker

Better or as good as Ronaldo, Lukaku, Mo Salah (know he's not a striker per se)

Ideally, Haaland. Or a few other alternatives

Recommending players on other levels, while blasting Arteta for our position in the table, is irrationel

I think we have to sell Lacazette and Nketia because they will be free in the next summer.
Andrea Belloti, his contract will be expired in June 2022. We can get him in Jan. He is 27 years old and he is still a good option. he can replace Lacazette and Nketia. And the next summer we can get a top striker to replace Auba.
There's this thing that tells me Nketiah could be a really potent striker some day. We should insert first refusal or something.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Happy Premier League GIF by MolaTV

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Linked to Arthur Cabral today. More excited by that than overpaying for anyone else. Probably even prefer him to someone like Isak. Has a bit of man strength and skills about him with some aerial presence. I'd take him over Gouri, who is currently playing in a 2 man front line and lacks physicality.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I think Aouar is the best option for us in January. He can easily become a new Cazorla. And he can help us to attack and defend better.
I don't know why but i feel we miss someone like Giroud in the squad. A real CF, who can get the ball in the air and strong. Aubameyang is so weak.

Gunner-Union

I think Aouar is the best option for us in January. He can easily become a new Cazorla. And he can help us to attack and defend better.
I don't know why but i feel we miss someone like Giroud in the squad. A real CF, who can get the ball in the air and strong. Aubameyang is so weak.
A good target man might not get peoples juices flowing but they are so useful.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Right, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted in the transfer forum but I have been doing some old school scouting.
Firstly, we need to sort out the midfield. How and why we never signed another CM is beyond me. I’ve been looking at some names we could for in Jan. I like Kamara from Marseille. 21 years old. Contract ends in 2022. Used to be a CB. He reminds me of Coquelin but way better on the ball. Maybe we could do a deal with Marseille with Guendouzi going the opposite way.

Then there’s Grillitsch from Hoffenheim. Used to be a big name but has gone under the radar the last few years. Used to be a CB too. 26 years old. 6ft2. Good player and also has a year left on his contract so he won’t cost too much.

Kessie from AC Milan. More box to box but could be a smart acquisition. Zakaria is an box to box midfielder but I’m not too keen on them admittedly. I would prefer for us to sign one of the cheaper options mentioned above and then go for Bruno Guimaraes, Neves or Caqueret in the summer and sell Xhaka and Elneny.

So our team would look like this in Jan:
Partey
Xhaka
Lokonga
Kamara/Grillitsch

Summer:
Partey
Bruno Guimaraes/Caqueret/Neves
Lokonga
Kamara/Grillitsch

Secondly, we need another attacking player. Whether it’s a winger or a CF, we need goals. We’ve been linked with Nao Long but with ESR really owning the left wing and our recent move to a 442, we might be better off looking at another CF. Preferably in the target man mould. I really like Isak but he’s a summer move. For the winter, I would look at Gouiri (although I’m worried that he’s kinda weak). Cabral? Never seen him play tbh. Feel like this is a problem solved in the summer but I’m praying we could find a gem and really push for 5th/6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom