• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,879

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Btw, White, Tomi and Ramsdale are outperforming the majority of players in there positions in this league.

AM were screaming for Emerson, Tarkowski and Freddie Woodman all summer remember. Our summer business wasn’t average, I think it’s been spot on.
I'm happy with the players we signed, but I was very surprised the only conversations about midfield were Sambi in and Xhaka, Maitland-Niles and Willock out. This campaign is there for the taking.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Cannot believe we've signed no one yet. We simply cannot afford to exit this window without another midfielder. Forward would be ideal too, but at least we can bring back Auba, midfield will cost us

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

About time. Could see from after the 1st couple games he wasn't a good fit for them. Get him somewhere he can play consistently upfront in a more deep lying CF role.
Teams don’t play with deep lying forwards. You either striker or not and his problem is he is not a midfielder or a striker

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

About time. Could see from after the 1st couple games he wasn't a good fit for them. Get him somewhere he can play consistently upfront in a more deep lying CF role.

Don’t get why the don’t waive the loan fee and send him to some broke team like Derby or Swansea.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Do we think that we have back up targets? Like an Arthur Cabral?
You'd really hope so. I posted it in the Vlahovic thread, but Nunez is the most exciting alternative in my mind. Could see Cabral or Gouiri being possible options as well.

Guess it depends whether they think Auba has as chance of playing again for us or not, otherwise it's a massive risk on Laca and Eddie

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Any on loan midfielder is unlikely to better than Xhaka or Elneny. Non Arteta targets also don’t seem to fit into his system too well.

Unpopular but I’d lean towards giving the game time to Sambi.

We’ve got 18 games left. Number wise we should be good. New striker is basically essential though.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You'd really hope so. I posted it in the Vlahovic thread, but Nunez is the most exciting alternative in my mind. Could see Cabral or Gouiri being possible options as well.

Guess it depends whether they think Auba has as chance of playing again for us or not, otherwise it's a massive risk on Laca and Eddie

I really like Cabral. There is no data on him for the public. The fact that he is Brazillian must mean that Edu knows about him. He ticks a lot of the boxes and would be a Tomiyasu type signing I feel.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I really like Cabral. There is no data on him for the public. The fact that he is Brazillian must mean that Edu knows about him. He ticks a lot of the boxes and would be a Tomiyasu type signing I feel.
The only thing for me is his pace. You can see he is quality but he does look a bit slow. If the price was right he would be worth a punt though definitely.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Don’t get why the don’t waive the loan fee and send him to some broke team like Derby or Swansea.
Derby already have CFs to be fair. Kazim-Richards and Plange (recent Hale End graduate) have been good for them. Don't think Swansea really need him either. We'll see as time goes on.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Derby already have CFs to be fair. Kazim-Richards and Plange (recent Hale End graduate) have been good for them. Don't think Swansea really need him either. We'll see as time goes on.

Think they’re off though from what I’ve read.

EFL might be stepping in to force them to sell players.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd be shocked if Plange goes tbf. If that does happen, a TJJ loan under Rooney could be interesting.

Looks like Knight and Bird might be off to the PL.

Good chance club is on the verge of liquidation in February over unpaid bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom