• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,842

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The fight for top 4 will not be as easy as some of the Tetasexuals believed. We are in desperate need of a striker and in big need of a CM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The fight for top 4 will not be as easy as some of the Tetasexuals believed. We are in desperate need of a striker and in big need of a CM.
Xhaka Despite being crazy and Partey they hold themselves well the most important part here is CF we desperately need goal scorer to stand good chance. as i said UTD and Sp**s have players make difference and we currently don't can't keep depending on very young attackers and we all know laca won't hit 10 goals in league

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Xhaka Despite being crazy and Partey they hold themselves well the most important part here is CF we desperately need goal scorer to stand good chance. as i said UTD and Sp**s have players make difference and we currently don't can't keep depending on very young attackers and we all know laca won't hit 10 goals in league

Seems like we will get a CM (a rather poor one) but not a striker.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

"Edu and the team are working extremely hard to try to get the players that we want. We’re on it but we have no news to give you."

"Extremely hard" apparently. I dont know why they still talk about the early games btw. Not even with the current (stupid) rules would they have been postponed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
"Edu and the team are working extremely hard to try to get the players that we want. We’re on it but we have no news to give you."

"Extremely hard" apparently. I dont know why they still talk about the early games btw. Not even with the current (stupid) rules would they have been postponed.
Edu been so slow this window. we lucky we have international break coming and Partey comeback earlier than expected.

tcahill

Tielemans dropped an absolute clanger this morning.

Kinda torn here. It was only one game and he's been a monster for Leicester almost since he joined, but he looks lost without Ndidi next to him. He was overran by a not even that good physical midfield of Hojberg and Skipp.

Partey is quality, but he's nowhere near as good defensively as Ndidi, I'd question if a Partey-Tielemans double pivot is physical enough for the PL.

tcahill

Edu been so slow this window. we lucky we have international break coming and Partey comeback earlier than expected.

Transfers are just slower now. Clubs know that PL clubs are rich and they want to milk as much as they can. PL clubs not named Chelsea or come from Manchester are trying their hardest to minimise that PL tax.

Unless organised in advance, I can see most our deals going forward happening at the end of windows, painful but it is what it is.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I will repeat this on and on. I have seen Tielemans plenty times, also for my national team.

If you want our midfield to be soft then we might as well play our female squad. Pretty sure they are tougher than Pvssymans

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I will repeat this on and on. I have seen Tielemans plenty times, also for my national team.

If you want our midfield to be soft then we might as well play our female squad. Pretty sure they are tougher than Pvssymans
Santi wasn't hard or bigger than him... And look how he ran out midfield. Sometimes you only need technique and brain and not only an orc running while yelling Booooyz in the best English way.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Tielemans in CM is a calculated risk - you concede more chances but you also score more. Obviously it would only work with the right set up around him but he would be a fantastic option, especially to add some danger against the bottom half of the table. Much riskier when playing the top clubs though

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Not the first time he didn't track back. That's what puts me off him.

I remember that one video that went viral with him huffing and puffing trying to catch a player (don't remember the game) before he just gave up.

Not sure it alligns with what Teta wants from a midfielder.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looks like Ndidi really does allow Maddison and Belly-mans to do their thing in midfield.

Considering we play with an out and out number 10, it would be risky to play him with Partey.

Odds of us signing him were low, now I don't want him anyway...hope the interest dies down and this can be locked soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom