• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 285,463

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think @Trilly mentioned it but I'd rather we go for a wide player in this window than a CF as the market is pretty limited.

Luis Díaz from Porto would be an interesting option as he's been immense this season. 14 goals and 4 assists in 18 appearances is top class stats.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Easy to made up stories these days.
Isn't that something Josh would deal with? Like I very much doubt Kroenke gives a fck about Arteta or his plans.

Anyways, we've already spent 180m this season so if I'm the owner I would definitely say to Arteta that he should visit Disneyland instead of wasting his time milking the owners for his fail transfers

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Isn't that something Josh would deal with? Like I very much doubt Kroenke gives a fck about Arteta or his plans.

Anyways, we've already spent 180m this season so if I'm the owner I would definitely say to Arteta that he should visit Disneyland instead of wasting his time milking the owners for his fail transfers

There is some distance between them in that clip. Kroenke probably didnt know who he was and asked him to stay away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

What failed transfers? Last summer was the smartest window we ever had for ages and improve us massively but the one thing you right is Josh more involved about Arsenal and His dad just give him money to invest in club.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If it is between Isak and DCL it has to be Isak. We need to buy for the club not the manager. Arteta wants a good header of the ball for his 30 crosses that get lumped into the box .

I'd rather we go the extra 15 million for the player who can beat a man, score from outside the box and dribble.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What failed transfers? Last summer was the smartest window we ever had for ages and improve us massively but the one thing you right is Josh more involved about Arsenal and His dad just give him money to invest in club.
Does it still count as a success if we finish no higher than last season?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Does it still count as a success if we finish no higher than last season?
We likely finishing higher not sure we'll drop off because we don't have long term injuries for key players and our young players continue improving but what important for me is we refreshed the team with young players and we'll continue doing that in summer any new manager will come he'll have very good squad to manage

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can imagine Vlahovic and his agent could set their clocks to Artetas and Edus text

"morning goalscorer! How but that offer?"

" Hey, how was lunch? Wanna grab a face to face? Xoxo"

"saw the goal you scored tonight, beautiful. I mean, the goal, not you. Not that you're ugly or anything. Also don't want to give a bad impression. EDU HOW DO YOU DELETE THIS?"

"Hi, this is Vinai, can I mint this conversation and sell it as an nft?"

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If you sign Cabral and he gets us over the line for top 4 that's his fee covered. We need 2 strikers and he's cheap and looking promising. And Brazilian so I don't know what Edu is doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom