• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,851

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Neves has 7 yellows after 19 games. Must be the right man to replace Xhaka.

How many reds and errors leading to a goal in his PL Wolves career?

Wait don’t worry I know, it’s 0 for both,

balthazar

dam. this january. Started with a scintillating performance against Man City, until someone pushed the self-destruct button. Had hopes for Vlahovic and Wijnaldum, but am now reduced to eating happiness-pills. It's hard work supporting the Arsenal.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

who then would you perfer? (attainable, of course)

Neves is the best we could get imo. But I cba getting tagged everytime he makes a mistake in Arsenal colours.

I hope he goes to Liverpool.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Arsenal should hire AM as scouts. Would be good for us, we don’t get out much and drink our milk from saucers

BIoodBrother

If we dont sign a striker, i believe we're giving Auba another chance.
Would be "fun" if Laca picks up an injury in 4days and Arteta plays Eddie 17games long, just to get decent results, make his value rise and lose him on a commited pre contract to Gladbach or smn else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom