• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 285,710

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If Arteta is forced to recall Aubameyang after this window i really, really, really, really hope that Auba tell him to fvck off and refuse to play. That would be what the basque Pulis deserve.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If I'm the Kroenke's I refuse Arteta and new striker and make him bring Auba back in; he's better than the guys we could realistically bring in now anyway. If we don't get top 4, sack him and let the new manager bring in a guy that fits his style.
You seen Auba play on the last 12 months?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

James Olley saying the senior leadership team at Arsenal weren’t as interested in Vlahovic as the media made out, and the agent used us to get the transfer.

Thoughts ?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

James Olley saying the senior leadership team at Arsenal weren’t as interested in Vlahovic as the media made out, and the agent used us to get the transfer.

Thoughts ?

Thats fairly natural to say after a failed transfer. Man United are experts in this field.

Hinderz

James Olley saying the senior leadership team at Arsenal weren’t as interested in Vlahovic as the media made out, and the agent used us to get the transfer .

Thoughts ?
I suspect we wanted him if we could get him but all involved knew really Vlahovic wanted Juve and Juve wanted him.

I’d guess it would be something like Juve tapped him up and offered him a big deal if he came on a free, so he refused to sign a new deal. Fiorentina didn’t want to lose him for nothing, so they pressured him out of loyalty to go now for a fee. Juve still preferred to get him for nothing next year. Arsenal saw a slim chance and tried to be opportunistic by hijacking the situation (if they could) by negotiating with fiorentina directly and ultimately it forced Juve to move now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, and I'm taking him over the guys we can realistically get.
Bizarre.

Near 50% of Aubameyangs time here he has failed to score over 10 league goals. If we were linked with a 32 year old who scored 14 league goals in 2 seasons we'd be laughing at the prospect.

Like Xhaka a change is for the better even if the player isn't as good. And even then i don't think there are many we couls get that are actually worse than Aubameyang just now. Over 18 months he has looked awful.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Bizarre.

Near 50% of Aubameyangs time here he has failed to score over 10 league goals. If we were linked with a 32 year old who scored 14 league goals in 2 seasons we'd be laughing at the prospect.

Like Xhaka a change is for the better even if the player isn't as good. And even then i don't think there are many we couls get that are actually worse than Aubameyang just now. Over 18 months he has looked awful.

So he has looked awful since Arteta decided to extend his contract?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Bizarre.

Auba has carried the attack all until uncle Mikel ruined it. We’ve all see the creation stats, Auba was like the person on the bottom level on the movie ‘The Platform’ feeding off scraps.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bizarre.

Eh? Auba has scored 10 league goals every season he's been here. That's 100%. Auba was a certified 20 goal a season man before Arteta showed up. Even last season he was 1 in 3 in a dreadful team.

Panicking and blowing a load of money on a stop gap guy is the reason we are in this situation.

Who do you think we can realistically bring in that's better than him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom