• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,329

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I absolutely do not want this to come across as me absolving Edu of blame, but people whinging at him also have to appreciate that his job is now basically to try and clean up all the mess Arteta is creating with ostracising players, poor decisions, tanking player values, etc.. He's done a poor job and I think he's probably out of his depth but let's acknowledge that his job is made 10 times harder by what Arteta has done with his management of certain players that could have been used.
That's why having dumb and dumber doesn't help. We need a real manager and a real DoF. As simple as that. We can change the whole squad and while going to bankruptcy and we still be in shambles if they are around. Just imagine the difference having around Luis Campos and Ten Hag/Potter instead of those frauds.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I absolutely do not want this to come across as me absolving Edu of blame, but people whinging at him also have to appreciate that his job is now basically to try and clean up all the mess Arteta is creating with ostracising players, poor decisions, tanking player values, etc.. He's done a poor job and I think he's probably out of his depth but let's acknowledge that his job is made 10 times harder by what Arteta has done with his management of certain players that could have been used.

The Tetasexuals on Twitter lay all the blame on Edu.

zilfy

No improvements in January, no top four. It’s an easy equation. No point in bribing in players that are lesser than what we already have. So rather sing no one if Morata is the option
MAybe I’m being dramatic but no signings and top6 is far from assured either. If Eddie or sambi start too many games we’re screwed

Let's play Aubamawang

Let's face it, Kroenke doesn't care what happens before the end of the window. He's too busy praying his precious Rams make it to the Superbowl. I don't expect any incoming, and I hope the 49ers crush the Rams..

benjamin86

Established Member
That's why having dumb and dumber doesn't help. We need a real manager and a real DoF. As simple as that. We can change the whole squad and while going to bankruptcy and we still be in shambles if they are around. Just imagine the difference having around Luis Campos and Ten Hag/Potter instead of those frauds.
Luis Campos is the dream. (also been following Potter since we played Ostersund and he's been really impressive)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
And the daughter without shoes

Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

She's 14 btw

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Awful transfer window so far, expensive links to very meh players...

...need players like Willem Dafoe's son linked to the club again, need to make Arsenal exciting again!

#LittleGoblinJunior

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@OnlyOne remember how hard you were riding for Vlahovic or whatever his name is? Embarrassing from you. Guy doesn’t even rate your club

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

His poor squad management + The fact that he has been allowed to spend an insane amount of the clubs money make me think that he should be forced to work with the current squad. No more signings for this nutcase.
Yep needs to learn the hard way that you can’t go around alienating everyone you don’t see eye to eye with. It’s a football club not North Korea.

Proper weird little man that’s been indulged by the club at every stage.

Fabregasm

It looks like they put all eggs in the Vlahovic's basket and has no backup plan at all. Heading into one of the worst transfer window of all time for us considering how many players been outcast, loaned or sold off

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Yep needs to learn the hard way that you can’t go around alienating everyone you don’t see eye to eye with. It’s a football club not North Korea.

Proper weird little man that’s been indulged by the club at every stage.
Easy with my country!!! We use Mickey mouse hats here... So watch your words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom