• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 512,761
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDrunkenMaster

Bild linked us to Frankfurts Jesper Lindström today. 22year old danish international that plays on the wing. Nice player but doesn’t score enough for my liking

ChefMan21

I think we'll get one of Asensio/Zaha and one of Tielemans/Luiz in January. Contracts all expiring, at least three of them proven in the league, and they can help us (even if only for depth) ahead of summer.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I think we'll get one of Asensio/Zaha and one of Tielemans/Luiz in January. Contracts all expiring, at least three of them proven in the league, and they can help us (even if only for depth) ahead of summer.
I think a lot will depend on our league position & EL situation. If we are in the mix for top 4 & looking like going deep in EL, we may see a couple of loans coming in to strengthen temporarily, but I cant see us signing guys like Zaha or Ascensio permanently.

Reckon we'll go for Danilo in January.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I think a lot will depend on our league position & EL situation. If we are in the mix for top 4 & looking like going deep in EL, we may see a couple of loans coming in to strengthen temporarily, but I cant see us signing guys like Zaha or Ascensio permanently.

Reckon we'll go for Danilo in January.
My guess would be Danilo and a forward on loan.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Are we allowed to sign Russians?

CIES just put Daniil Khudyakov as the third best player aged 18 or under.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we get 1-3 of those players then that would be a great January transfer window & would give us a big chance. Eitherway, even if we just get 1 of those I'd be pretty happy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Vlahovic and Fabrio Miretti in January it says. @Yousif Arsenal thoughts?

Pardon the source, but more interested in the profiles here. If this has any truth to it, then Leao is probably off the cards in the summer.

I LOL'ed at the phrasing: 'Dusan Vlahovic custard-pied Arsenal back in January'

Honestly Vlahovic didn't want to come and chose Juve over us. He has a long contract so I don't see any truth in this.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Miretti would be an excellent pick up. Be shocked if Juve would be prepared to let him go though. So the usual hot air from Italian media sources most probably.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Miretti would be an excellent pick up. Be shocked if Juve would be prepared to let him go though. So the usual hot air from Italian media sources most probably.
Miretti is a 19 year old with about 15 senior games. He would add nothing here. I doubt he will get minutes once Allegri is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom