• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 512,771
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Real Madrid sorted their midfield last summer, don’t think they spend £100M there.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He was soooo clear of Gabby last season as CB let’s not go there again. All the goals we shipped in games he missed and our record with him speaks for itself.
Yeah definitely not going there again lol. Your definition of a great defender is they make no mistakes, no biggie if they do no defending as well. Can't lose if you don't play etc

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah definitely not going there again lol. Your definition of a great defender is they make no mistakes, no biggie if they do no defending as well. Can't lose if you don't play etc
Fully agree. A hider will always get less blame than a proactive CB

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If Bellingham joins Liverpool, I’ll be going with him.

Likely to happen tbf as Madrid don’t even need him with Camavinga, Tchouaméni, Valverde, Vini Jr, Rodrygo and Endrick. The more pressing thing for Perez is probably going to be adding Mbappe & Saliba over the next windows then this will happen:

thanos-avengers-infinity-war.gif

Real Madrid are building some team 👀

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Likely to happen tbf as Madrid don’t even need him with Camavinga, Tchouaméni, Valverde, Vini Jr, Rodrygo and Endrick. The more pressing thing for Perez is probably going to be adding Mbappe & Saliba over the next windows then this will happen:

thanos-avengers-infinity-war.gif

Real Madrid are building some team 👀
Boring midfield tbh. Not a lot of creativity

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Boring midfield tbh. Not a lot of creativity

Similar to this French side Mbappe is dragging by the balls? Will be very easy when you have elite forwards like Mbappe and Vini.

The main question would be can both fit in the same system since they occupy similar areas of the pitch.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Similar to this French side Mbappe is dragging by the balls? Will be very easy when you have elite forwards like Mbappe and Vini.

The main question would be can both fit in the same system since they occupy similar areas of the pitch.
Yeah mbappe openly saying he doesn’t like playing center forward is worrying. He really prefers the same spot as Vinicius does. If he doesn’t want to compromise then I can see Real going for the Portugal striker

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Endrick to Madrid all but done. €72m and he's staying at Palmeiras until 2024 ffs

Get this kid instead

Just turned 15 this year lol I don't care though, this mf is the closest thing to a Messi regen there is. Pay 90m and let him develop until 2026 or whenever he's ready to come and tear Europe to shreds
PSG tried to sign him and Endrick in a double deal, he’s meant to be crazy. Hipsters already saying he’s the ‘better talent’

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Jude is gonna shock the world and join us I swear. Sleeping giant type club back on the rise etc.

Madrid’s future midfield looks set and I think he joins somewhere where he starts every week.

Signing seems unrealistic but when you look at the clubs he could sign for we’re up there. Just think it comes a season too soon for us, not sure players of his level are eager to join a club who aren’t established in the CL.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Jude is gonna shock the world and join us I swear. Sleeping giant type club back on the rise etc.

Madrid’s future midfield looks set and I think he joins somewhere where he starts every week.

Signing seems unrealistic but when you look at the clubs he could sign for we’re up there. Just think it comes a season too soon for us, not sure players of his level are eager to join a club who aren’t established in the CL.

Bolded part sounds about right :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Well given that Liverpool won't be playing CL football next year and people keep acting like it's a foregone conclusion that he's going there, I would feel pretty good about our chances if we can tread water until Jesus is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom