• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 512,823
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No surprise barca media quick to link us with Depay. Watching him in world cup he does look poor man G.Jesus but we need someone who can score

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's started what? 2 games? They want his wages off the book more than we want to sign him. A 6month loan would be fine and sign him on a free in the summer if he does well.
You know they desperate want money they not giving any of thier player for cheap they'll likely want at least 10m or more. Still any deal we do with him should be loan maximum

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
No surprise barca media quick to link us with Depay. Watching him in world cup he does look poor man G.Jesus but we need someone who can score

We need someone who can run too…I don’t think that’s Depay. We shouldn’t be helping Barca out of their mistakes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

People want Depay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Auba was getting sh*tted on for being too flashy but people seem to have changed their tone and are on their knees, trying to cuff a “rapper” 😭

Couldn’t make this up.
More of desperation knowing we got 1 fit striker and once the season start the games will come thick and fast

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Think we should be looking at bringing in an upgrade on Xhaka, sure hes been good this year, but the amount of gaps in opposition defences he cant take advantage of because he is too slow is painful, hes also not getting any younger, he rarely helps hold possession in advanced areas when hes under pressure. We're losing a lot of control and creativity in the final third with the loss of Jesus and I cant see anyone replacing it as a centreforward but we can add elsewhere to make up for the loss.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
People want Depay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Auba was getting sh*tted on for being too flashy but people seem to have changed their tone and are on their knees, trying to cuff a “rapper” 😭

Couldn’t make this up.
What do you think? You think he could be a decent option? I can't speak confidently about his ability to put in the work or stay fit, but I think he'd be a solid option on a six month loan to do a job.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I'd take Depay on a loan with option. The jesus injury is a temporary problem needing a temporary solution. No need to change our entire transfer strategy because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom