• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: January 2024

Which position would you prioritise in January?

• Total voters

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Don’t need to spend £150M on Osimhen when you’ve scored 88 goals in a league season and have young and very high potential front line.

Our midfield however is aging, has an injury prone player and a key player who’s leaving.

Midfield should be priority, but i can understand though we could use a different striker like Toney and a midfielder.

Reactions: A_G

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

Our midfield however is aging, has an injury prone player and a key player who’s leaving.

Insert @Yousif “What year is it!?” gif as this could have been written word for word (bar for bar) last summer and we know how that played out with the club rushing to throw 60m to CFC for *** ass Havertz.

• Applause

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We were linked all summer to him
Just used my expert skills for finding talents on YouTube and it's a no from me

The guy keeps his head down like Martinelli of midfielders, hope Arteta doesn't get fooled once again

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Just used my expert skills for finding talents on YouTube and it's a no from me

The guy keeps his head down like Martinelli of midfielders, hope Arteta doesn't get fooled once again
Not too controversial really. We saw what happened in January, everyone cried because we didn't sign trash like Isak for 80M or loan Arthur and then went and got some good players in the summer.

I think we could do the same again depending on injuries. We still have ESR and Elneny to come back and I doubt we can keep up in a title race no matter who we sign.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Trash? Rah.

Certainly not 80 mil worth but surprised about that, he's decent imo. Would be a divisive player here though, not enough numbers.

At the time it was £80M release clause, would have killed us especially considering he'd not proved anything in the PL, I tend to agree with A_G here. Isak is hot and cold for me.

I think Jesus at 40M was the better deal.

Malky

Established Member
He's easily better than both by a good distance, in fact he's no worse than top 5 in the world. Best player at Dortmund for a good 2 years and I include Bellingham in there.
Wow, that is some very high praise. From what I've seen of him, plus what you're saying, hopefully he's a player Arsenal are keeping tabs on.

jones

Not German FFS
Trusted ⭐
Wow, that is some very high praise. From what I've seen of him, plus what you're saying, hopefully he's a player Arsenal are keeping tabs on.
Yeah he's annoyingly very good, saved Dortmund like 15-20 points last season not even exaggerating, also has not had a bad spell in at least two years. They've had **** keepers for ages but this guy completely bucks the trend.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m unconvinced about these Brazilian young talents. We got better talents in Scandinavia

Top Bottom