• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,651

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Guendouzi is not a player Emery can trust, yet he ends up being trusted far more than he should have. And neither is Torreira is that much better, both are highly flawed players who are inferior and less reliable than Xhaka ATM. If we rush to sell Xhaka and not spend to bring in an upgrade like Rúben Neves we will regret it. We have more problems in midfield than we have in defense, the ease in which opposition teams can pressure us out of the pitch is sickening.
I agree with you but Xhaka is dog turd and I cannot stand him.

First name to be binned to raise funds, for me.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Hermoso looks a good player. would love to bring in a defensive LB/CB player. probably the same for the right side also

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Probably a lot of all these links is media guessing/fabrication

I do think we're probably lining up CL and EL targets

scytheavatar

Established Member
I agree with you but Xhaka is dog turd and I cannot stand him.

First name to be binned to raise funds, for me.

But look at the what happened in the Brighton game, people blamed Xhaka for the penalty (rightfully so) yet the moment Guendouzi came on we lost all the momentum in our attack and Brighton took control.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

But look at the what happened in the Brighton game, people blamed Xhaka for the penalty (rightfully so) yet the moment Guendouzi came on we lost all the momentum in our attack and Brighton took control.
Guendouzi is also a kid brought in to play a supporting role. Xhaka should be one of the first names on the team sheet. That's the role he was brought in for and he is a liability. The two cannot be compared.

I'm not sure how someone can be judged as inferior or less reliable than Xhaka given theyve been here less than 12 months and are in a poorer team than the one Xhaka joined.

Maybe this time next season we can say they are unreliable but at the moment neither Torreira or Guendouzi have had sufficient opportunities to be worse than Xhaka. Xhaka has shown consistently throughout his Arsenal career he cannot be relied upon.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom