• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,565

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So far Osei-Tutu linked with many teams on loan Nektiah too Ameachi only Charlton he been linked with ESR with Celtic we could use him to buy Tierney but that only rumor. and that's about it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't make sense. I think Nketiah needs a loan. I think Amaechi needs to be given an extension like Nelson and then loaned out. Nelson needs to be intergrated and Saka kept for one more season before he is loaned out.
Sounds good. Nketiah and Willock need to play every week now, they won’t here so they need to go on loan.

benjamin86

Established Member
Sounds good. Nketiah and Willock need to play every week now, they won’t here so they need to go on loan.
Prefer to see them in Germany where they're more likely to be trusted than the Championship.
(The 1 caveat being Charlton seem to trust young players and Bielik did well there.)

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

It's going to be a very **** decade I feel until we really start to decline and kronke might be forced to sell.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He played against them in a cup a few months back.

This is worrying, he’s arguably the best talent here in the u18s.
A complete midfielder. Can be as good as he wants to be.

Only caveat to this is that the same thing happened last year when it was rumoured he agreed a deal with Juventus. He's highly sought after, no doubt. I'd still be somewhat surprised if he left.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ziyech has a deal with ajax to let him go at a soft price because he stayed an extra season. That's the three time in a row player of the year of ajax, star player of morocco, played a world cup too. PROVEN at champions league level. We need to take a guy like that. It's a no brainer.

I am going to scream if we come up with a Christian Tello or something I can see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom