• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,186

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ziyech has a deal with ajax to let him go at a soft price because he stayed an extra season. That's the three time in a row player of the year of ajax, star player of morocco, played a world cup too. PROVEN at champions league level. We need to take a guy like that. It's a no brainer.

I am going to scream if we come up with a Christian Tello or something I can see it happening.

Do you think it's as easy as to "take a guy like that"? No competition for a player who is "cheap"? Why would Ajax sell "cheap" anyway in current market, what it cheap? We have Europa League to offer so not easiest to compete to get him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Do you think it's as easy as to "take a guy like that"? No competition for a player who is "cheap"? Why would Ajax sell "cheap" anyway in current markets, what it cheap? We have Europa League to offer so not easiest to compete to get him.
We are absolutely perfect for him.

1. Historic top club for the romantic that he is
2. Close to Holland for his mother (lost his dad at young age).
3. Already said he’s both a fan of the football we play (pre-Emery) and players we have (Özil)
4. He will cost 35M which is an absolute bargain. If he was named Hakim Traore and came from Lyon he would cost 85M.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We are absolutely perfect for him.

1. Historic top club for the romantic that he is
2. Close to Holland for his mother (lost his dad at young age).
3. Already said he’s both a fan of the football we play (pre-Emery) and players we have (Özil)
4. He will cost 35M which is an absolute bargain. If he was named Hakim Traore and came from Lyon he would cost 85M.

1. Other historic top clubs who have UCL to offer. UCL trumps history for most players I think.
2. Many other clubs close to Holland.
3. He could be fan of many other clubs playing styles.
4. We cannot know how much he will cost, but he has 2 years in contract left so not super expensive plus if a verbal agreement. I would think at least 40-70 million euros in current market. Sigurdsson came to mind going for 50 million euros 2 years ago.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Unless we show some ambition.

I'm totally on board the Ziyech hype train. Would much rather we spend a little more (€30-35m) for him than €20-25m on the likes of Carrasco, Perisic, Fraser or Malcom.

Yeah but from a sporting point of view I believe he will have better options to choose from. Just because he said he'd like to play with Özil does not make us a favourite.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think Ziyech can do better than us. Luckily Chelsea are banned, United play natural wingers, City are stacked.

Sp**s are a better option than us rn, hate to say it and Liverpool while not needing him are in that luxury position where they have no real holes in their squad and could just sign anyone for the fun of it.

That's just our competition for him in England.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Think Ziyech can do better than us. Luckily Chelsea are banned, United play natural wingers, City are stacked.

Sp**s are a better option than us rn, hate to say it and Liverpool while not needing him are in that luxury position where they have no real holes in their squad and could just sign anyone for the fun of it.

That's just our competition for him in England.

Out of all non English competition we can offer him the best wage package. That’s our best bargaining chip imo.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its not like he is a kid. At 26 moving to this Arsenal is a risk... Unless he is getting a monster deal or real lack of other options looks a daft move.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
The state of our club right now... We really look like we're clueless on the market.

I was so hopeful after last summer when we've done most of our business early even with the WC2018...

Depressing stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The state of our club right now... We really look like we're clueless on the market.

I was so hopeful after last summer when we've done most of our business early even with the WC2018...

Depressing stuff.
only few teams doing business don't know what going on and what they are waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom