• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sykesy69

Hard to see this happening. Getafe have a 6m option to buy him according to this https://en.as.com/en/2020/02/13/football/1581618034_426565.html

Youd imagine the release clause will go up if they exercise that option and he signs.
Arent they saying that if Getafe do buy him for €6m, his new contract will have a release clause for around €25m? I thought it was mandatory to have a release clause in a Spanish contract (however inflated some of them may be).

Similar thing happened with Luka Jovic last summer, was on loan from Benfica who bought for €6.3m and then immediately sold to Real for €54m.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Chelsea are offering him 2 year contract but he wants 3. I'd be mad if we go for him and even more if he is offered that 3 year contract :mad:

I get your point but only 32 this summer and a lot of players playing to high level well into their 30's nowadays. Seems fit as a fiddle and don't remember him having many injury problems.

Underhill

Berardi is a wonderful player who is way too good to play for Sassuolo. With that said, i don't see how we buy him when we have Pepe. He doesn't seem like an ideal striker in Artetas vision either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom