• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Auba wasn't really a wanted man whilst we got Özil when we were still pretty much in the mix for the title. Very different times.

Getting Haarland is like 10 times harder than Özil, with the whole world as competition, no CL and the state of the club levels below as when we got the chance to sign Özil.
Yeah, we had an easy shot at Auba, no other big clubs were intrested, same as last summer with Partey. With Özil I'm pretty certain we wouldn't of got him without Wenger, I'm sure Özil said that himself.

No chance we get Haaland, not even going to give myself the smallest bit of hope, because in our current state it's never, ever happening.

benjamin86

Established Member
woah, he has sexy stats too

Yeah I think he would make good sense as an addition to our midfield... Xhaka, Partey, Gelson and Ødegaard (assuming we sign) could have a nice balance for squad selection. (I was just researching the Brazilian market to see what Edu might be looking at and he looked very interesting)

Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We should be all over Grealish this summer. If you think the likes of Messi, Haaland and Mbappe could be on the move he might be the forgotten one.

benjamin86

Established Member
We should be all over Grealish this summer. If you think the likes of Messi, Haaland and Mbappe could be on the move he might be the forgotten one.
He's gonna cost what 80m plus and why would he come here? I'd prefer getting Ødegaard for 40m and a CM to partner Partey.

I don't think we're in a position to be buying stars, there's too much to do to the squad that needs improving.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

He'd be so amazing, but english clubs like Villa act like they've got the second coming of Pele whenever they get a decent player and decide they can hold the world to ransom for him. You'd have to pay at least 20-30m more than his actual value, and this financial climate isn't a time for extravagance like that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This guy would be our best looking player since Giroud, by far. Almost worry he's too good looking, kinda rare for people that attractive to also be top class, Beckham's the only pretty boy I can think of who was also elite.

gerson-flamengo-1.jpg

Breezy

Need to be shrewder and recruit players already adapted to the league/British football.

Aarons
Bogle
Lamptey
Sander Berge
Bissouma
Buendia
Pedro Neto
Toney
Edouard
Raya
Joao Pedro
Olise
Adam Armstrong
Josh DaSilva

All would be smart pick-ups.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Need to be shrewder and recruit players already adapted to the league/British football.

Aarons
Bogle
Lamptey
Sander Berge
Bissouma
Buendia
Pedro Neto
Toney
Edouard
Raya
Joao Pedro
Olise
Adam Armstrong
Josh DaSilva

All would be smart pick-ups.

Triple B for me, Bogle, Bissouma and Berge would fill out our squad brilliantly.

I think reluctantly you give Soares a year as first choice right back as Bogke develops and becomes a mainstay. You get El Neny, Torreria and Xhaka gone and get two very solid players in Berge and Bissouma to complement Partey.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Triple B for me, Bogle, Bissouma and Berge would fill out our squad brilliantly.

I think reluctantly you give Soares a year as first choice right back as Bogke develops and becomes a mainstay. You get El Neny, Torreria and Xhaka gone and get two very solid players in Berge and Bissouma to complement Partey.
Berge is a right footed xhaka with lesser passing quality

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Exactly. Berge is more dynamic and more potent in an attacking sense. I'm advocating Bissouma as a starter and Berge as back up any way.

Goonger

We should be keeping an eye on the young Egyptian striker recently signed at Galatasaray.

Looks like he has a bit of that xfactor.

Looks very interesting. Seems to have made a good start in Turkey as well, 5 goals in 5 games. Be interesting to see how he continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom