• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
We could host like a duvet night or something? Where guests get into bed with us and just have pillow talk? Always thought that was an excellent idea.

Bedtime stories with BigPoppasHairSpray, jesus it works.
giphy.gif

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What the hell. Was it some specific exercise that did the damage?
When I was playing football back in November. I fell onto it in the press up type position with my hands and it sprained my wrist and apparently tore/strained the ligaments in my hand.

I went to the hospital the next day and they kept insisting it’s a wrist sprain. Didn’t even get to see someone after that because of lockdown, only saw someone recently. Apparently the most effective period for rehab is 6 months and it took the ****ing NHS 6 months just to realise my problem.

Haven't you been calling Odergaard out and other players as people that take estrogen? Shame to see one of my favorite posters going down that route.

I was saying he was weak. Women are generally weaker than men. Although for Crossfit I only watch women's division because of Katrín Tanja, Annie Mist, and Sara Sigmundardóttir!

When I was playing football back in November. I fell onto it in the press up type position with my hands and it sprained my wrist and apparently tore/strained the ligaments in my hand.

I went to the hospital the next day and they kept insisting it’s a wrist sprain. Didn’t even get to see someone after that because of lockdown, only saw someone recently. Apparently the most effective period for rehab is 6 months and it took the ****ing NHS 6 months just to realise my problem.

Man take care! Hope you get well soon! Must have been hard not even able to do push-ups because of it!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I was saying he was weak. Women are generally weaker than men. Although for Crossfit I only watch women's division because of Katrín Tanja, Annie Mist, and Sara Sigmundardóttir!

You are better than this, hydro! I don't want to see you past up a third year in a row for mod status. #hydro2022

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'd love to see where I said we will spend £250M, seems to be something someones plucked from their backsides. I've always said a figure between a certain amount, but never just £250M because thats stupid.
So what figure did you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom