• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So the real and reliable links so far are Neves White Lokanga Isak and Onana. There is still no reliable links with RB backup LB and attacking midfielder many names linked but we don't know yet.

Apart from Onana don't think we'll get any of these deals over the line until thier teams get knocked out of euros. But I'm happy with names we linked with i was expected really poverty names.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So the real and reliable links so far are Neves White Lokanga Isak and Onana. There is still no reliable links with RB backup LB and attacking midfielder many names linked but we don't know yet.

Apart from Onana don't think we'll get any of these deals over the line until thier teams get knocked out of euros. But I'm happy with names we linked with i was expected really poverty names.

What worries me is the fallback options, really rather we don't spend on Fekir, etc.

The one thing White, Lokonga and Onana have going for them is that they're the right age profile.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What worries me is the fallback options, really rather we don't spend on Fekir, etc.

The one thing White, Lokonga and Onana have going for them is that they're the right age profile.
Yes i mean we linked with RB Adams and Celik not trustworthy links yet. The LB so far nothing lol.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Onana, White and Neves are all good on the ball. We all know that we want to play out from the back so these guys, whilst not directly helping the attack, will aid in making us build up quicker.

We are going for a certain type of signing, which shows there's a plan.

The important bit for me is that attacking CM role. Who takes it, who is the main target. It can't be Ødegaard, maybe he's backup to the true target. Time will tell, I expect links to Maddison to pop up soon.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Onana, White and Neves are all good on the ball. We all know that we want to play out from the back so these guys, whilst not directly helping the attack, will aid in making us build up quicker.

We are going for a certain type of signing, which shows there's a plan.

The important bit for me is that attacking CM role. Who takes it, who is the main target. It can't be Ødegaard, maybe he's backup to the true target. Time will tell, I expect links to Maddison to pop up soon.
Literally every player is different. There is no plan.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What are you on about? I'm talking strong reliable links, not links from down the back of the sofa.

You said we are going for a certain type of signing which shows there is a plan. I am saying every player is different.

Ødegaard, Buendia, RDP. All different.
Neves, Berge, Lokonga. All different.
White vs Every other rcb, different!
Adams, Aarons, different.

There literally is no plan.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You said we are going for a certain type of signing which shows there is a plan. I am saying every player is different.

Ødegaard, Buendia, RDP. All different.
Neves, Berge, Lokonga. All different.
White vs Every other rcb, different!
Adams, Aarons, different.

There literally is no plan.

I also said to you RELIABLE links. We haven't been reliably linked to any right back other than Adams.

White, Kounde and Tapsoba are all ball playing RCB's.

We want two CM's, one like Neves (also linked with Locatelli who is similar but better) and then another for depth. We quite clearly want a midfield maestro.

Buendia, Ødegaard and De Paul are all AM's. De Paul and Buendia's numbers are better scoring wise, but they all do the same thing.

It isnt a scatter gun approach and if you're going to just say that because the hogwarts express link us to someone then that's just silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom