• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
How is he in comparison with Buendia when it comes to the defensive side of the game?

Of the three deeper playing creative mids we've been linked to - Aouar, Sabitzer & DePaul - they all profile quite similar. Obviously Aouar is younger and left sided. Sabitzer looks like he gets through slightly more defensive work (especially interceptions), but his attacking numbers are also slightly weaker. Aouar and DP don't do much defending but have really elite attacking, passing and creative numbers.

They'd all be good choices if we go for a 4-3-3. De Paul has the best name, so he'd be my first choice.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Afcbell goes on to say English media will deny this rumor in upcoming days but they don't have any doubt regarding our interest but does not guarantee deal will be concluded. Just that Maddison is our top target.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Arteta trying to finish Wenger’s job of building an English side for the national team.
ESR-Maddison-Saka behind the striker is peak

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Maddison & White are my kind of players, but you’re looking at over £100 mill for both and I can’t see it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Maddison & White are my kind of players, but you’re looking at over £100 mill for both and I can’t see it.

White - £40M
Neves - £30M
Maddison - £65M
Lokonga - £15M
Backup left back/keeper - £10M
Right back - £20M

Still not even £200M, could even be a net spend of 100 after sales, but yeah it sounds ridiculous because its Arsenal.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
@HairSprayGooners, easy on the spray trigger or you'll get a contact high

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom