• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
White - £40M
Neves - £30M
Maddison - £65M
Lokonga - £15M
Backup left back/keeper - £10M
Right back - £20M

Still not even £200M, could even be a net spend of 100 after sales, but yeah it sounds ridiculous because its Arsenal.
Are you having a laugh?

65 million for a 24 year old england international with 3 years left on his deal. This is not happening, especially Leicester.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ornstein alluded to us having no problem paying 50M for White so who knows.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
O
No I'm not having a laugh. He didn't even make the Euros squad.

If Grealish is £85M then Maddison is MAXIMUM £70M.

It literally doesn't matter. He is 24. He has 3 years. He is a player who scores goals and creates and is homegrown. Selling to a rival for 65 million is not happening. You are dreaming.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
O

It literally doesn't matter. He is 24. He has 3 years. He is a player who scores goals and creates and is homegrown. Selling to a rival for 65 million is not happening. You are dreaming.
unless they want to get rid. this season he flaked out totally.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't even know why we are going after a specific 10. Buy a left footer who can play as a 10 or on the right. Someone like Matheus Perreira. Play your 72 million pound winger on the right. Play your best player in Saka at 10. Give HIM the freedom. Then decide who you play on the left between Auba, ESR and Martinelli.

To me the most pressing area is cm, rb and Cf. I don't see Arteta's obsession with a 10 seeing as if he gave Saka the minutes there, he would probably develop into one of the best 10s in the league.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't even know why we are going after a specific 10. Buy a left footer who can play as a 10 or on the right. Someone like Matheus Perreira. Play your 72 million pound winger on the right. Play your best player in Saka at 10. Give HIM the freedom. Then decide who you play on the left between Auba, ESR and Martinelli.

To me the most pressing area is cm, rb and Cf. I don't see Arteta's obsession with a 10 seeing as if he gave Saka the minutes there, he would probably develop into one of the best 10s in the league.

Saka plays better from the left stop shoe Horning. Only you could bloody moan about this link

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Pereira would be a smarter signing than Maddison IMO. I like Maddison well enough, but we're probably gonna shell out for a player that for me lacks a little bit of dynamism if we're getting him. I also don't think he creates enough from open play for a player of his type - I'd need to see his numbers, but I always feel like there's a level he should be at that he isn't reaching. Also think he goes hiding in the bigger games.

ScotsGooner89

Saka will always do his best work on the wing, whether it be left or right. Vast majority of his assists come from cut backs/crosses. Makes sense considering he came up as a winger/full back. ESR is our young 10 of the future in the current squad, however I can see him Being developed into a wide play maker like you say or further back into midfield as he does have the engine for it.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Saka will always do his best work on the wing, whether it be left or right. Vast majority of his assists come from cut backs/crosses. Makes sense considering he came up as a winger/full back. ESR is our young 10 of the future in the current squad, however I can see him Being developed into a wide play maker like you say or further back into midfield as he does have the engine for it.
He is literally devastating from anywhere. Left, right and central. Play him central and he can go left or right. Play him left and its left and central. Play him right and it's right and central. It also allows you to get Pepe and Saka in the same team where they are close together. It also means ESR is close to Saka.

Saka played at 10 with Pepe right and they combined constantly.

Tierney-------------CF----------------Pepe
------------------ESR--------Saka
----------new cm------Partey-----New rb
-----------------Gabriel----Saliba

Essentially you have 2 10s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom