• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend14

Established Member
Big clubs target big players when they're back in the champions league. We aren't a big club right now for top top players.

Liverpool signed from lower level clubs to begin with, got back into the CL then went and signed the top top players.

We are doing something similar, aside from Maddison interest of course.
In this league, you have to invest in success. If not, expect mid-table performance. You can’t wait to get into the champions league to invest in champions league players, it doesn’t make much sense.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In this league, you have to invest in success. If not, expect mid-table performance. You can’t wait to get into the champions league to invest in champions league players, it doesn’t make much sense.

You aren't getting the point. We can't attract true champions league level players until we're back in Europe.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Is this true or does it depend on how much you pay them? I think I can attract anyone with a good checkbook. Who have we failed to attract with a good offer?

The whole point is you don't make an offer until you're sure the player wants to join...

You think Hakimi for example would join us right now over Chelsea or PSG? Ramos is now available, he'll want a CL club. Its a very big factor, the best we can do is sign young talents and ready made PL players from lower level clubs.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
The whole point is you don't make an offer until you're sure the player wants to join...

You think Hakimi for example would join us right now over Chelsea or PSG? Ramos is now available, he'll want a CL club. Its a very big factor, the best we can do is sign young talents and ready made PL players from lower level clubs.

You did say that Hakimi was a possibility for us last month.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
£50m - White
£18m - Lokonga
£60-70m - Maddison
£5m -Doig
£30-40m - Ridle Baku
£7m - Onana

+Getting rid of the ****e, I'll be impressed genuinely if they pull any sort of summer off like that.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
£50m - White
£18m - Lokonga
£60-70m - Maddison
£5m -Doig
£30-40m - Ridle Baku
£7m - Onana

+Getting rid of the ****e, I'll be impressed genuinely if they pull any sort of summer off like that.
I like what whoscored is telling me about this baku lad :lol: , are we linked?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Looks like Lokonga and White will be our first signings of the window. Comparing them to their comps, do you think we have upgraded?
Guendouzi vs Lokonga
Luiz vs White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom