• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Even though we are mid table, I would prefer unknown signings like soucek/coufal instead of players like fekir/draxler/brandt/calhanaglu

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Just raid Fulham for Parker and their youth. We'd be midtable, but more fun to watch than thus current bollocks.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If Barnsley dont go up from the play offs(I actually think they will win the playoffs) Daryl Dike will be in the PL next season. American Lukaku

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If you want to bring in competition for Leno or even a successor you could do worse than look at Onana. 1 year left and contract talks have broken down, plus he's currently banned, so could be a cut-price deal.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Also actually LOL at him getting a ONE YEAR ban for doping, which was probably a mistake anyway, when Kudela got 10 matches for racist abuse on a pitch. Even if he doped on purpose who the f*ck cares, he's a goalkeeper!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Orny:
Arsenal's recruitment ambitions around that position and in other areas of the squad are likely to be heavily influenced by finances as the effect of the pandemic continues to be felt across the industry, although the club may be able to raise significant resources through departures.

As things stand, David Luiz is scheduled to leave as a free agent, loan arrangements for Dani Ceballos and Mat Ryan will end and there is uncertainty around Hector Bellerin and Reiss Nelson. Lucas Torreira and Matteo Guendouzi, on loan at Atletico Madrid and Hertha Berlin respectively, appear surplus to requirements.

Reactions: A_G

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I thought Luiz was negotiating a new deal or did it break down because he wanted more years? I expect him to come back on a one year type deal eventually.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Balogun signing means Nketiah is definitely leaving, that's clear. So what about the other forwards, do you sell Laca and buy another striker? That kinda blocks Martinelli and Balogun. Do you sell Laca, just have Auba, Martinelli and Balogun and reinvest elsewhere? Or do you keep Laca even if he leaves on a free, and have that extra experience for a year while Martinelli and Balogun gain more experience?

I think a strong aerial presence at CF would be handy, but I also think a really good LW would be handy. So I have no idea. I definitely think we should try to buy Ødegaard. Maybe just concentrate funds on that and getting a quality CM, and sort out the full-back situations.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Ek joins with Henry and Vieira, then Mbappe is in the bag imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom