• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I want you off the forum and calling you out on your delusional thinking. Honestly, I think you are more of an Arteta fan than Arsenal supporter. You come across like that.

I said he should've been sacked the morning after but sure thing.

You want me off the forum hahaha. If you can't handle differing opinions this isn't the place for you.

Joestlaachmkr

Andre Silva, Alexander Isak, Dusan Vlahovic or Patson Daka?

Which one of these strikers would you like to see joining The Arsenal if Auba or Laca were to leave during the summer?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Liverpool want him, we have no chance. We are trying to act like a big club and go for players we cant actually get. I dont think our reputation has been any worse.
Its depend really specially if you can offer him starting place at Liverpool he won't be guarantee starter

Iceman10

Established Member
If Liverpool want him, we have no chance. We are trying to act like a big club and go for players we cant actually get. I dont think our reputation has been any worse.
Probably why Guido Rodriguez is a new link. The club is looking at contingencies.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Why the f**k they needed fan protest to start acting. Now if they done nothing in summer and Kroenke really didn't back Arteta and Edu then this is becoming ridiculous the lies.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006

Why the f**k they needed fan protest to start acting. Now if they done nothing in summer and Kroenke really didn't back Arteta and Edu then this is becoming ridiculous the lies.

Where should the money come from? Our money box should be pretty empty now. No, Kroenke will not contribute with his own money.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They spent money last year. Gabriel and Partey are good signings as was MØ.

Question is does anyone expect Arteta to actually get anything out of these players?

Unless we’re signing Neymar, Hakimi and Haaland I’m sceptical that we’ll actually see much improvement even if they spend £200M.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Where should the money come from? Our money box should be pretty empty now. No, Kroenke will not contribute with his own money.
Its said kroenke will back that mean he'll have to invest a bit giving 150m to build a team won't hurt his 10 Billion empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom