• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Because imo our squad always been big and very unbalanced not to mention the wages they in until we fix that every summer will be same even if we have 200m we need to sell before buying so we can avoid breaking financial rules.

You believe this 200m nonsense? Lol.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Undoubtedly the biggest problem this season is our 4 highest earners have not been our 4 best players. It's ok to have high earners as long as they actually win you points on the pitch, tbh our high earners have all underperformed this season. That's been one of the biggest issues.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Come on now ffs. He will not give us anything. You are buying a bunch of propaganda.
if he give us nothing we can't do anything in transfer market we have very limited money and unless we are lucky selling players we won't be buying anyone worthy of improving the squad. we only spent 30M for Gabriel last summer and that from own money we needed Kroenke 50M to get us Partey the situation is not great if he not act then we'll decline much more. if he want that then we'll see this summer.

Malky

Established Member
Not saying I believe that Kroenke is going to invest £200M this summer, but people saying it must be bollocks because Arteta hasn’t said we’re getting that investment are being a bit stupid. “ Yeah we’ve got huge investment this summer, so all the clubs better up their player valuations when we come calling because you know we can afford them “

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Come on now ffs. He will not give us anything. You are buying a bunch of propaganda.

Once again if you do not think they will inject any cash then you're expecting a summer where we don't make any signings unless we sell players. Arteta just said we won't have to do that, once again, if you're basing this summer off the past few years then you're being stupid and need to open your mind to the situation we now have.

There's a lot more things stacking up in favour of big KSE spend over no KSE spend.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Once again if you do not think they will inject any cash then you're expecting a summer where we don't make any signings unless we sell players. Arteta just said we won't have to do that, once again, if you're basing this summer off the past few years then you're being stupid and need to open your mind to the situation we now have.

There's a lot more things stacking up in favour of big KSE spend over no KSE spend.

Yes, i know that you have promised us that they will inject their own money.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yes, i know that you have promised us that they will inject their own money.

Once again not offering up any reason why you believe they won't inject funds this summer. Because all you can come up with is "well they haven't in the past !"

Come on, add a little bit more to the conversation if you can.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Bertrand, Andersen, Dembele, Draxler and now this guy. AFCBellsniff wasn't lying when he said we'll do something 'exceptional'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom