• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Been saying all year we will sell to buy, Arteta kinda confirmed that with his quotes.

This quote?

I don’t think it’s completely like that, but it will restrict and alter some plans in relation to what happens with one or two.

Might mean that I guess. I read it more like we need to sell to make room in some positions rather than for the cash but could easily mean both or neither.

Iceman10

Established Member
Been saying all year we will sell to buy, Arteta kinda confirmed that with his quotes.
Kind of sketchy though when after losing to Villareal he talks about promises of big investment from the Kroenke's. We are back to dependency on sales three days later. Sort of shady if you ask me, the original misdirection of course is used to appease a few fans for self preservation purposes.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It's sell to make room, not sell to make money it's pretty clear.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

When everyone is back from loan our squad is still far too big, you also have to take into account no European football next year.

Iceman10

Established Member
It's sell to make room, not sell to make money it's pretty clear.
If money is supposedly not a problem this isn't a factor. Other clubs strong arm players out when they need to, even at considerable loss if required. You buy your primary targets as planned regardless.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

In

Based on what? Considering our owner has never invested and we have no European money?

He spent 50M on Partey just last summer. Kroneke's either invest this summer or sell.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
When everyone is back from loan our squad is still far too big, you also have to take into account no European football next year.

Honestly f*ck sake, you convince yourself of a tiny weeny bit of positivity and then you remember we're gonna spend all summer trying to find a buyer for Torreira, Guendouzi and Kolasinac.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

By the way, people saying why are we letting Arteta have a transfer window - the better question is why would we be letting the manager do it full stop? Literally Edu's job. Swear Edu **** the bed, made Arteta manager and has said "you do it" for most of his responsibilities.

Thought the point of Edu is he builds something regardless of the head coach?

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

You need to stop what you're doing man.

I am actually in the same boat as @HairSprayGooners really. I think the Kroneke's look to invest this summer massively. I won't be surprised if we sign Grealish and sign Bissouma. Kroneke's either invest, sell or further see their asset shrink.

200m spend is realistic this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom