• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Real Madrid are broke. Can they even afford those wages? Only 2 clubs can afford those wages in this pandemic, Man City and PSG. I wonder if he would take a pay cut to join us. :lol:
He Arsenal fan so it's a possibility if he can play RB is massive upgrade but really doubt we wasting too much money on free signing plus his agent is Zahavi he'll demand like 15m agent fee or something

Zaza

No cm and no cb? Some would argue those are our weakest two positions.

Interestingly though, our defence has stood up mainly and it has been our attack that has been blunt.

If Grealish can keep Villa up and propell them to top 6, imagine what he could do here. I'd empty the clip on him even if it meant another year of Holding and Xhaka starting.

By calling back Mavrapanos or Saliba and either bringing back Matteo or buying Ceballos we could possibly make it happen.
We could get Soumare since Guendouzi is personal non grata in Arteta's eye.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Milik apparently has a €12m release clause which is a bargain in this current market.

Got a feeling he might be Juve bound.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Never heard of Kossounou, Albert Lokonga is the midfielder I know from the Belgian league. But a lot of good African players come through Belgium so maybe he's one of them.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
wait a sec, one report says he'd cost 8.5m and he's a midfielder, another says he'd cost 20m and he's a defender. Sounds like a load of rubbish.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
What do you think of Barca's new kid on the block Ilaix Moriba, imo its an elite level name.

Could be, also sounds a bit like a species of tropical crustacean, jury's out on that one for me.

I was very hyped by a link to young Bryan Gil, as he looks very talented, but it's unfortunate that his name sounds like a Swindon car salesman.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I was very hyped by a link to young Bryan Gil, as he looks very talented, but it's unfortunate that his name sounds like a Swindon car salesman.

giphy.gif

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
That Kossounou guy looks pretty good actually, but he's definitely more of a defender than a midfielder. I swear to God if this club gives up on Saliba already there's gonna be riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom