• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guido Rodriguez

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Seem the Guido Rodriguez links backed by real Betis local sources he has 80m release clause plus his old club "club America" have 30% sell on clause if Betis sell Rodriguez. The Emerson links are still Mundo deportivo.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Seem the Guido Rodriguez links backed by real Betis local sources he has 80m release clause plus his old club "club America" have 30% sell on clause if Betis sell Rodriguez. The Emerson links are still Mundo deportivo.
Both seems meh players tbh. Not one bit excited

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Both seems meh players tbh. Not one bit excited
We don't need someone to get excited about because that'll cost us so much we need upgrade Guido is big upgrade on Elneny and Emerson too when you got bellerin as your RB

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

That's seem more agent start throwing team names even tho it coming from local sources

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
El neny rarely plays to warrant a replacement. Our starting 11 is not good enough. That’s where we need to improve
Our current team only lacks RB midfield better Hector and ST to be very competitive but we need squad depth too it's early ww need to know first if we'll be in Europe our not next season

Reactions: roz

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Our current team only lacks RB midfield better Hector and ST to be very competitive but we need squad depth too it's early ww need to know first if we'll be in Europe our not next season
Competitive with Man City we need better rub and a striker? Or competitive for 6-7th place

Iceman10

Established Member

When you say ST, are you saying someone better than Auba? That’s the bit I am a bit unclear on. If Auba is still going to be #1, why not just look to Martinelli and Balogun to make up the numbers? This is what @say yes has been suggesting recently I think, and maybe it saves money for a possible big Ødegaard signing (?).

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
When you say ST, are you saying someone better than Auba? That’s the bit I am a bit unclear on. If Auba is still going to be #1, why not just look to Martinelli and Balogun to make up the numbers? This is what @say yes has been suggesting recently I think, and maybe it saves money for a possible big Ödegaard signing (?).
No i meant laca who will probably leave after this season you can't heavily depend on auba we need someone else that can get you 20 goals a season also I'm expecting good numbers by saka pepe next season too

Iceman10

Established Member
No i meant laca who will probably leave after this season you can't heavily depend on auba we need someone else that can get you 20 goals a season also I'm expecting good numbers by saka pepe next season too

Thing is even Laca doesn’t get much match time when Auba is clear #1 at the club, so why get a replacement who might not get much match time either instead of looking at internal options. The money raised from selling Laca can then go towards the pot for Ødegaard. I know there is some risk not doing a direct replacement for Laca, but maybe it is a calculated risk to take.

SK___

This is a rumour I could get behind, people who watch La Liga say he's consistently very good, one of those midfielders that can get his foot on the ball and control a game, but more rangy and mobile than Xhaka. Think you'd probably have to spend the same amount as for Partey, around 45m.
get guido

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Again linked with this guy this is from local media saying 18m euros could make Betis sell player.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
We need three midfielders who are agile and athletic and can create. Complete midfielders, not just good at one part of the game, or bad at all of them like Elneny.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Again linked with this guy this is from local media saying 18m euros could make Betis sell player.

Weird one this. Afaik he's even more limited destroyer in profile than Lucas Torreira. Imo you want this type of player at Arsenal you bring Torreira back into the fold who imo can still be a solid roleplayer. Shouldn't be signing such limited players anyway, these special profile players like DLPs, destroyers, etc. are fading atm for more rounded and dynamic midfielders. Can be a neat option to have some of those among your ranks, but then again: Imo you don't flog Torreira for pennies and then spend 20m on Guido Rodriguez.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Weird one this. Afaik he's even more limited destroyer in profile than Lucas Torreira. Imo you want this type of player at Arsenal you bring Torreira back into the fold who imo can still be a solid roleplayer. Shouldn't be signing such limited players anyway, these special profile players like DLPs, destroyers, etc. are fading atm for more rounded and dynamic midfielders. Can be a neat option to have some of those among your ranks, but then again: Imo you don't flog Torreira for pennies and then spend 20m on Guido Rodriguez.
is he really similar to Torreira? he look much better defensively seem limited going forward but look dangerous on set pieces.

benjamin86

Established Member
wrong side of 25 too.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
is he really similar to Torreira? he look much better defensively seem limited going forward but look dangerous on set pieces.

From what I know Rodriguez seems to be a pure destroyer. Torreira might less good defensively but imo offers more or at least can offer more going forward. I'd rather have Torreira than Guido.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom