• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SK___

I can answer both.

Tall, Old, from the Netherlands, plays in Germany, knows where the net is, Giroud but good at football, I'm obsessed with him even though I have never watched him play a full game.

My number 1 target for striker.
if you like him you’d probably like de jong

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All these names should be out of door covid or not Luiz might stay because we lack leadership in back still he not young. Chambers Luiz Bellerin Elneny Guendouzi Torreira Lacazette Kola Nektiah Nelson AMN all should be sold. I can add Willian too but there no hope of him going so we stuck with him. Xhaka too if good offer comes in. This is like 11 players lol

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hakimi, can he really defend? No. But he's elite going forward. I'm talking one of the best in the world from right back and still only 22 years of age. I watched him at Dortmund and the man is on crack.

At Dortmund he got 5 goals and 10 assists in the league and 4 goals in the CL in their 19/20 season. And currently at Inter he has 6 goals and 4 assists this season. Hes a machine from the right and could really unlock Pepe as well.

I look at United who have AWB and I constantly think what they'd be like with an attacking right back. If you play the correct way having a truly defensive right back shouldn't be a thing at a big team.

The only issue is cost. The initial fee from Inter was 40M euros. But that was including a lot of add ons AND a deferred payment of 13M euros.

I think it would take £35M to get him. He's on 134k a week at Inter so its likely we would be giving him 150-180k a week here. It would be a mega deal but if Bellerin and AMN are sold, which is very likely we'll recoup at least £40M and the wages will basically just go to Hakimi.

One other side note is Hakimi is about to win the league with Inter. So automatically he has CL football next season. So I think this will be one for us if we win the Europa league.

All in all Hakimi - Saliba - Gabriel - Tierney on paper is has the potential to be one of those Bayern esque world beating back lines.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Interesting, there must be an understanding within the game that Bellerin wants to leave, apparently he wanted out last year but agreed to stay another season. Goes to show even players who bleed Arsenal often want another challenge eventually. Which is why we need to be getting the most out of Saka and ESR over the next 5 years, cos they might not be here forever.

Still find it very hard to believe we'll get Hakimi, just sounds fanciful. Even if Inter are in a terrible financial mess, surely he'd go to a CL club?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hakimi, can he really defend? No. But he's elite going forward. I'm talking one of the best in the world from right back and still only 22 years of age. I watched him at Dortmund and the man is on crack.

At Dortmund he got 5 goals and 10 assists in the league and 4 goals in the CL in their 19/20 season. And currently at Inter he has 6 goals and 4 assists this season. Hes a machine from the right and could really unlock Pepe as well.

I look at United who have AWB and I constantly think what they'd be like with an attacking right back. If you play the correct way having a truly defensive right back shouldn't be a thing at a big team.

The only issue is cost. The initial fee from Inter was 40M euros. But that was including a lot of add ons AND a deferred payment of 13M euros.

I think it would take £35M to get him. He's on 134k a week at Inter so its likely we would be giving him 150-180k a week here. It would be a mega deal but if Bellerin and AMN are sold, which is very likely we'll recoup at least £40M and the wages will basically just go to Hakimi.

One other side note is Hakimi is about to win the league with Inter. So automatically he has CL football next season. So I think this will be one for us if we win the Europa league.

All in all Hakimi - Saliba - Gabriel - Tierney on paper is has the potential to be one of those Bayern esque world beating back lines.
With Arteta style a world class fullback is more important than world class wide player. Our whole attack is built on full back. So if the club want to support Arteta s vision then they have to back his ways. Personally building your attack on fullbacks is terrible idea

Jack_The_Lad

With Arteta style a world class fullback is more important than world class wide player. Our whole attack is built on full back. So if the club want to support Arteta s vision then they have to back his ways. Personally building your attack on fullbacks is terrible idea
not if you've got the central midfield to support/protect the backline.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
The thought of Hakimi overlapping, the ball being given away and Xhaka and Holding trying to cover the spaces scares me.

Yes, we need a right back, but our team needs a top cb and cm as well.

frankgm

So we need a top maestro in the midfield, we need a CB, a striker, a right back.

And a manager that can manage to be at least decent at his job.

Tough times coming lads.
BBC Gossip.
EXCLUSIVE: West Ham hope to sign Jesse Lingard permanently from Manchester United this summer - but Mikel Arteta's Arsenal are keen to swoop for the England star

Arsenal out to hijack West Ham's £30m Jesse Lingard move after being blocked in January

Bosniak Gooner

Buendia, Ajer, Edouard, Bogle.
Edouard is pure garbage, I watched him play Europa league qualifiers against my home team.

Litteraly garbage, might as well stay with Lacazette then.

These are all poor players tbh, well not if you want to stay mid table.

We need adequate ballers, Muniain, Aouar, Grealish, En Nesyri, Pjanić, none of these dead players above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom