• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

good. we need another central midfielder and creative playmaker too.

Centre-forward? I think with fewer games next season we need a smaller squad and probably Auba/Martinelli/Balogun is enough, actually?

But if we want one I want Dusan Vlahovic, the Serbian Calvert-Lewin.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Two Chelsea players out of contract this summer.

WILLY and Giroud.

We might need a GK.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
But if we want one I want Dusan Vlahovic, the Serbian Calvert-Lewin.

I dont know much about Vlahovic so just had a look on YouTube, jesus christ this 21yr old lad is bodying Serie A CB's, there literally bouncing off him!

It looks like he can play as well, but it is a very rare find to have a beast who can play, he looks so aggressive and a winner as well.

Probably the first time I've actually wanted a player solely off of a YouTube compilation :facepalm:

21yrs old and looks a massive pain in the ass, if he continues like this at 27-28 he will destroying defences.

For a side as timid as ours in the attacking department he would offer us so much.

YouTube can be deceiving though..

Goonger

I dont know much about Vlahovic so just had a look on YouTube, jesus christ this 21yr old lad is bodying Serie A CB's, there literally bouncing off him!

It looks like he can play as well, but it is a very rare find to have a beast who can play, he looks so aggressive and a winner as well.

Probably the first time I've actually wanted a player solely off of a YouTube compilation :facepalm:

21yrs old and looks a massive pain in the ass, if he continues like this at 27-28 he will destroying defences.

For a side as timid as ours in the attacking department he would offer us so much.

Been linked with the likes of Liverpool, City & Juventus already, think the lad is destined for a big move as clubs look for Haaland alternatives.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Yh what he's doing is very impressive, I think of him a bit like Haaland but obviously not as good, but 21 goals in all comps for a 21 year old striker in a top 5 league is extremely impressive. If you're looking for a strong CF to lead the line he's one of the best young ones out there right now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

It was so ****ing obvious. This clown and Hagn, the leaders of Arsenal’s Twitter tools will be back on the Teta train when KSE buy new toys for them to play with on fifa. Can’t stand this new generation of Arsenal fans.
Z said we are getting 100m from players sales ffs thought he more smarter than that. Hagn and LTA will hype every player we linked with.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Send Leno back to Germany. Bin Runarsson off to non-league footie. Sell Bellerin to Gucci. Send Chambers home to Brighton. Let Luiz go back to Benfica. Send Holding to Peter Kay. Let Toby play with Mavropanos. Feed Kolasinac to that street gang.

I’ll sort the midfield and attack later, we’re up to 8 outs so far.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Send Leno back to Germany. Bin Runarsson off to non-league footie. Sell Bellerin to Gucci. Send Chambers home to Brighton. Let Luiz go back to Benfica. Send Holding to Peter Kay. Let Toby play with Mavropanos. Feed Kolasinac to that street gang.

I’ll sort the midfield and attack later, we’re up to 8 outs so far.

This posting is sensational. Honestly.

Bring me that druggie keeper and the Australian fan back at GK. Sorted for the next 15 years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Without European football most these players should go it could end up well for us and this is only way will force them go somewhere else. The problem is we chosen worse time to be without European football i only think we'll get money from Willock AMN maybe Chambers too if we selling him because they all going to PL clubs. Who will pay us money to get likes of Elneny Laca Torreira Kola Bellerin Nektiah and even Nelson?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

It was so ****ing obvious. This clown and Hagn, the leaders of Arsenal’s Twitter tools will be back on the Teta train when KSE buy new toys for them to play with on fifa. Can’t stand this new generation of Arsenal fans.

You're so ****ing boring. Your recent posts make me want to gauge my eyes out.

Why can't you post normally and give good convo? All I see is bs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
they make it sound so easy :lol:

we have to convince these players while on a downwards trajectory, no European football & one of the worst managers in the league

we also have to negotiate with these clubs that we just pissed on & threatened their futures a few weeks ago

Managed to convince Partey and Auba tbf. Won't be as hard as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom