• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm hearing/thinking that the 200M is true, might actually even be the lower end of how much they'll give us to spend.

The EL was a nice little cash earner for us as we were pretty much guaranteed to make it to the latter stages of the competition, it's not too far off the money you get for making it to the group stage of the CL.

Now that we've completely lost that the Kroenke's have to invest in a big way or watch us become Leeds. Be excited guys.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm hearing/thinking that the 200M is true, might actually even be the lower end of how much they'll give us to spend.

The EL was a nice little cash earner for us as we were pretty much guaranteed to make it to the latter stages of the competition, it's not too far off the money you get for making it to the group stage of the CL.

Now that we've completely lost that the Kroenke's have to invest in a big way or watch us become Leeds. Be excited guys.
What's your wishlist with that £200m?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Just to put it into context -

Juventus (2018) - £220M
Ronaldo - £105M
Cancelo - £36M
Costa - £36M
Bonucci - £31M
Perin - £13M

PSG (2017) - £215m (BUT they also signed Mbappe "on loan" in the same window)
Neymar - £200M
Yuri - £15M
Mbappe - Loan

Madrid (2019) - £320M
Hazard - £105M
Jovic - £56M
Militao - £45M
Mendy - £43M
Rodrygo - £40M
Reinier - £27M

City (2017) - £285M
Laporte - £58M
Mendy - £51M
Walker - £50M
Silva - £45M
Ederson - £36M
Danilo - £27M
Douglas luiz - £10M

And of course Chelsea last summer. They are the biggest windows ever along with Madrid in 2009 who spent £220M on Kaka, CR7, Xabi Alonso and Benzema.

In all honesty even i'd find it tough to spend £250M.:shivering:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Feels like we’re slowly becoming friends hairspray.

sVusShB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom