• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Did a search on Smarterscout for players similar to Gündogan, who I think is the perfect example of the kind of "free 8" we should be looking for if we're moving to 4-3-3. A certain Houssem Aouar shows up for both of the last two seasons.

Teta knows?

:shivering:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Could you stop posting here if you are wrong?
He can’t be wrong because he will say the intention was there, but the clubs didn’t want to sell so instead of spending on our second and third choice. We decided to wait hence we spent 30 million

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He can’t be wrong because he will say the intention was there, but the clubs didn’t want to sell so instead of spending on our second and third choice. We decided to wait hence we spent 30 million

I'm not Arsène Wenger. If we don't spend big its because KSE failed to deliver, there's plenty of players out there to improve us drastically.

Iceman10

Established Member
The key with this really is net spend. If we spend 70m plus sales that could well add up to over 150m, but 70m is what we spend most summers now anyway, so what special would the Kroenke's be doing anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom