• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
History is the reason. We hear this every May Arsenal feed the media these stories to calm down fans and sell season tickets. There is no logical reason to believe Arsenal will spend big this summer

Warchest stories won’t and never have sold season tickets. That is the biggest load of **** peddled every summer. There’s very little turnover with season tickets. Most people have them for many many years and renew whatever the situation. The ones that become available are snapped up by people who have been waiting for one for years. An internet rumour doesn’t convince them to buy it.

Diesel

Saying they wont be here means he doesn't want them and puts the ball in the court of the buying clubs. Any value they had tanks through the floor saying that
Yawn. I think as arsenal fans we have tried this read between the lines bullshit for the last 2 decades and our decline has only picked up. When it comes to kroenkes and competencies ill believe it when i see it. They are perfectly content with losing sports teams.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Yawn. I think as arsenal fans we have tried this read between the lines bullshit for the last 2 decades and our decline has only picked up. When it comes to kroenkes and competencies ill believe it when i see it. They are perfectly content with losing sports teams.

How do you figure this? Nuggets and Rams say otherwise.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Warchest stories won’t and never have sold season tickets. That is the biggest load of **** peddled every summer. There’s very little turnover with season tickets. Most people have them for many many years and renew whatever the situation. The ones that become available are snapped up by people who have been waiting for one for years. An internet rumour doesn’t convince them to buy it.
I’ve always thought this, considering people are desperate to get season tickets, being on waiting lists for years.

I still rode that ‘season ticket renewal’ thing because it seems like we used to always get those warchest stories, the Mbappe bid, and the story this year. It’s always around the time of the renewals.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

so why does arsenal do this every may about squad overhaul and spending big?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
People can mock all they want. But we all know that we want 5 players and that's before replacing any players that leave.

Right back is gonna cost you £20M+, CM will be at least £30M and we are back to square one on the creativity. For that you'll be paying anything from £50M to £80M and that's only if you want to push the boat out and sign Grealish. So even if we take the lower side of things that's £100-110M before any sales.

Sell Xhaka and he needs to be replaced, that's another £25-35M. Sell Leno and he needs to be replaced. Another £15-30M. The club supposedly also want a CB. Another £20M+.

All of a sudden you're up to £175-200M around the lower end of the spectrum on individual cost.

That's basing things off recent links as well. Which aren't exactly jaw dropping.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Wonder if Edu will go back for Firpo, they tried to sign him on deadline day in January

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
You will learn about our club this Summer. If you know how KSE operate and where we are, we are not spending the outlay you keep mentioning. It's gonna be from funds we generate and resources we can find within the team. Having Guendouzi, Saliba, and Willock back will be like new players.
People can mock all they want. But we all know that we want 5 players and that's before replacing any players that leave.

Right back is gonna cost you £20M+, CM will be at least £30M and we are back to square one on the creativity. For that you'll be paying anything from £50M to £80M and that's only if you want to push the boat out and sign Grealish. So even if we take the lower side of things that's £100-110M before any sales.

Sell Xhaka and he needs to be replaced, that's another £25-35M. Sell Leno and he needs to be replaced. Another £15-30M. The club supposedly also want a CB. Another £20M+.

All of a sudden you're up to £175-200M around the lower end of the spectrum on individual cost.

That's basing things off recent links as well. Which aren't exactly jaw dropping.
u w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom