• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
What happened with Bissouma, is he going elsewhere @American_Gooner ? Hard to wade through that thread and figure out the latest but I see it is locked. Thought I read earlier, can't remember the source, could be dubious, suggesting a double swoop deal with Brighton was possible (?).

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What happened with Bissouma, is he going elsewhere @American_Gooner ? Hard to wade through that thread and figure out the latest but I see it is locked. Thought I read earlier, can't remember the source, could be dubious, suggesting a double swoop deal with Brighton was possible (?).

No new links and we went pretty hard on the off topic stuff, is all. New link is bound to appear.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
There's no recent links and all the reliable reports talk about bidding for Lokonga while keeping Neves as a target. Bissouma isn't even being mentioned.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

the highlight so far have been getting excited about a norwich player only to have villa buy him and then put in a bid for ESR.

not a good start.
The war between us and villa for 8th place is intense. Our nr 1 rivals next season

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
The war between us and villa for 8th place is intense. Our nr 1 rivals next season
I envy villa though ....their fans got to see some great goals and skills .....they have something to hope for ... to dream of.

All we have to look forward is months of @HairSprayGooners trying to cheer us up and stop us from rioting, like an uncle trying to keep the kids entertained at a birthday party, while the magician and clown they were promised fail to show up.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I envy villa though ....their fans got to see some great goals and skills .....they have something to hope for ... to dream of.

All we have to look forward is months of @HairSprayGooners trying to cheer us up and stop us from rioting, like an uncle trying to keep the kids entertained at a birthday party, while the magician and clown they were promised fail to show up.

Well this is a good start posting wise to patching up our relationship! I am exactly that guy!!

FORZAAAA ARSENAL SUMMER 21.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Well this is a good start posting wise to patching up our relationship! I am exactly that guy!!

FORZAAAA ARSENAL SUMMER 21.
yeah....but u are doing it to stop the fans from uniting against kroenke .... so u do your job...but dont expect me to like it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

@HairSprayGooners and his dad John Cross needs to be stopped

Legend14

Established Member
The whole point is you don't make an offer until you're sure the player wants to join...

You think Hakimi for example would join us right now over Chelsea or PSG? Ramos is now available, he'll want a CL club. Its a very big factor, the best we can do is sign young talents and ready made PL players from lower level clubs.
Defeatist mentality. Make good offers and create a good environment and anyone will come. Do this and we will be in the champions league soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom