• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I really miss Rex. 😟
If we get rid of Arteta and we start having exciting performances from Arsenal again, something to look up to and be thrilled after the match, then @Rex Banter and many other fans would be back to support.

At its current status, it is difficult not to feel disillusioned with supporting the club, the downright mediocrity everywhere around the club makes it difficult to be passionate about.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I really miss Rex. 😟

Same. Much less so when he was Banner rather than Banter.

I'm sure there's an alternative universe out there where the ESL garbage never got off the ground & we replaced Emery with Chris Wilder as he always wanted :lol:

Wounded Healer

this whole arsenal strategy in the market screams to me of no planning, of guessing, in impulsive manner while hoping it will work. we have a make it or break it moment and all i see is shooting in the dark for 1 in a thousand chance to claw back some of the damage of recent years.
its seems to me like an out of order chef who is still trying to prove himself after falling from his grandeur walking into the supermarket and buying everything out of very selective and limited hunch while telling himself "everything is ok, everything is ok...".
its like nobody is strong enough, direct enough, has enough authority to balance this freak show since david dien left the club and the kareonkes bought the shares of nina.

i know many fans feeling it, this despair, this urge to quit following and stopping to watch games altogether.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Has anyone counted the total wages we freed this winter & summer? That surely helps, although the Özil contract went to Auba I think.

I would assume even Kroenkes starting to be a bit scared of the future prospects of the club without some investment.

We're still paying Ozils wages... Like a considerable portion of it, iirc.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Umm.. I thought his contract ended this summer? Or are you saying his original Arsenal contract ends this month or next?

Can't really remember, I'll be honest... Maybe we're done with the subsidies? I just sort of recall reading about it.

Either way, I think it was more about them leaving than saving on wages if we had to front a chunk of the remaining contract for them to leave.

Doesn't help we gave Willian and Cedric so much money and neither of them thankfully seem to figure on the managers plans.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can't really remember, I'll be honest... Maybe we're done with the subsidies? I just sort of recall reading about it.

Either way, I think it was more about them leaving than saving on wages if we had to front a chunk of the remaining contract for them to leave.

Doesn't help we gave Willian and Cedric so much money and neither of them thankfully seem to figure on the managers plans.
Yeah, I checked and the contract ends at the end of this month. So surely we won't have to pay to him after that.

Yes we lost some money on those players like Mustafi and Sokratis etc., but this summer all those wages are freed.

Willian and Cedric were free transfers in a time where we were very limited on how much to spend.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I still refuse to believe that these guys dont have SOME plan of action, these people arent ****ing idiots.

It may not be what we want to see, or had in mind, but Im sure they have a plan. There is just too much riding on Arteta, Edu and Vinai's careers, as well as the Kroenke's credibility if they dont act decisively.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I still refuse to believe that these guys dont have SOME plan of action, these people arent ****ing idiots.

It may not be what we want to see, or had in mind, but Im sure they have a plan. There is just too much riding on Arteta, Edu and Vinai's careers, as well as the Kroenke's credibility if they dont act decisively.
💯 It's just a bit disconcerting that it's so hard to see any commonalities between a lot of the different options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom