• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly think it would be the biggest transformation in AM history if I ever get trusted hahaha.

I'm on here enough tbf and cleaned up my act. Maybe one day;)

Let's not beat around the bush, you'll never make trusted, as long as I am here anyway.

You be you but don't get your hopes up.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

A-M is going to become a ghost town in a few weeks when people realize the supposed £250M figure is actually £25M + place the meagre funds recouped from getting Kolasinac & Xhaka off the books.

Much more realistic for a club in complete disarray.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Okay lettuce head.

owned GIF

@OnlyOne rekt m8

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Has Arteta made any public appearance since the Brighton game? I have no memory of any interview since the league ended.

Iceman10

Established Member
We haven’t even signed Mat Ryan yet even though it’s a no-brainer.
Celtic are in for him also. He knows long term he likely will be understudy af Arsenal, or in fierce competition for #1, so he has a decision to make himself, despite being a boyhood Arsenal fan. The GK search, for two of them, is concerning me the most at the moment though.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
As long as delving around in Peru for youngsters is a side quest for Edu, I'm fine with it.

Shouldn't really be a major focus for him given where the squads at currently though. We've bigger fish to fry at the moment. Would be nice to have another wonderkid or two though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom