• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
"Being kinda interested knowing it is a difficult deal" in August is not serious.

We have bid for Ramsdale, that's serious interest.

That wasn't what was said. We have opened negotiations for Maddison. We won't just bid aimlessly on him if Leicester want £80M or something stupid.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Need deal for Xhaka and probably loaning back Ødegaard and signing Ramsdale.

Someone tell me this isn't a complete sh*tshow?

We're as bad as last year.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Need deal for Xhaka and probably loaning back Ødegaard and signing Ramsdale.

Someone tell me this isn't a complete sh*tshow?

We're as bad as last year.

We arent because we will have Partey, ESR and Ødegaard for the whole season of that happens. But we still need an improvement in forward areas for sure.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We arent because we will have Partey, ESR and Ødegaard for the whole season of that happens. But we still need an improvement in forward areas for sure.
Our forwards are the best part of the squad, Saka - Auba - Pepe can definitely play against any team, the struggle was building from the back and having a manager who has no clue about what's his best team and how they want to play

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Our forwards are the best part of the squad, Saka - Auba - Pepe can definitely play against any team, the struggle was building from the back and having a manager who has no clue about what's his best team and how they want to play

We saw a settled team towards the end of the season. The issue is putting the ball in the back of the damn net. We need a better forward or a more aggressive style Bruno esque CAM.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We saw a settled team towards the end of the season. The issue is putting the ball in the back of the damn net. We need a better forward or a more aggressive style Bruno esque CAM.
Sorry, I can't agree with you at all. You can have Messi out there, but as long as the backline and CM's aren't able to transition the ball, we're gonna create very few chances and won't score many goals.

I guess Ben will improve that, but RB is definitely another must. Our forwards at times were barely able to touch the ball. If Arteta wants to play it from the bac then high technical level is definitely needed at the back, not that Luiz, Holding, Bellerin, and Mari crap we were seeing (although prime Luiz was actually good on the ball)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sorry, I can't agree with you at all. You can have Messi out there, but as long as the backline and CM's aren't able to transition the ball, we're gonna create very few chances and won't score many goals.

I guess Ben will improve that, but RB is definitely another must. Our forwards at times were barely able to touch the ball. If Arteta wants to play it from the bac then high technical level is definitely needed at the back, not that Luiz, Holding, Bellerin, and Mari crap we were seeing (although prime Luiz was actually good on the ball)

You cant disagree when the stats show you it was true.

WiscoGooner8

If we only sign White, Ramsdale and Lokonga this is one of our worst windows ever when you consider the amount we thought would happen and what needs to happen. At least the Cech summer we weren’t coming off our worst season ever. Our midfield has been dreadful for years and there’s no urgency to upgrade to the extent we need.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we only sign White, Ramsdale and Lokonga this is one of our worst windows ever when you consider the amount we thought would happen and what needs to happen. At least the Cech summer we weren’t coming off our worst season ever. Our midfield has been dreadful for years and there’s no urgency to upgrade to the extent we need.

You think we won't sign a forward/AM to fill the 8 in the next 4 weeks? Not happening. There's a big signing coming.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
4 more deals need to be done and if Xhaka end up staying it'll be 3 but i still think he'll still leave we still need AM RB GK. CF depends on Laca.

i'm glad we got White Lokonga and Tavares before we hit august white will have 1-2 pre-season games. still the season we'll start with Elneny Cedric/Chambers and that disappointing the first 11 still lack quality.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Have you watched Messi play? Saying the only problem is build up when the forward line regularly get the ball and can do very little with it. Saka is effectively trying to create more for the others in the forward line because they're not as good on the ball.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think our movements (or lack therof) in the market are more as a result of our current poor standing as a football club, than the complete incompetence of Edu and Arteta. I think we arent just a serious option anymore, even with our potential ability to throw good money at our targets.

I'm not excusing Edu or Arteta, I still think they arent good enough in their respective roles and should be upgraded upon. In addition to them however, do we need a deeper clean.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think our movements (or lack therof) in the market are more as a result of our current poor standing as a football club, than the complete incompetence of Edu and Arteta. I think we arent just a serious option anymore, even with our potential ability to throw good money at our targets.

I'm not excusing Edu or Arteta, I still think they arent good enough in their respective roles and should be upgraded upon. In addition to them however, do we need a deeper clean.

You can't expect the worlds best players to want to join us without any form of European football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

you can excuse them because we not got any serious offer for players we want to sell i think they targeting right players all young and seem had plan behind it they got Lokonga and White who are long term target the problem we have big squad now it's stand 28 players that stop us to add more players really difficult situation and it's not only us. it's frustrating because we all thought clubs will buy our rubbish but they aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom