• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 724,124
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Nwaneri is 15, unless he’s God himself he’s not gonna be doing anything of use until the late 2020s.
Fabregas and Saka would beg to differ.

I do agree with your sentiment, though. Gotta keep the expectations in a reasonable perspective.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Got to strongly side with @OnlyOne here. Rice in the summer should be our number 1 priority.

Vastly underrated player on here . I can actually see him in more of an 8 role here in time. He's a much better footballer than people want to give him credit for. He's far from just a keep it simple / destroyer type.

Bit too limited on the ball for my liking.

balthazar

Yeah Fati is done at top level. Wasn’t the initial injury but the horrible way Barca handled and rushed his recovery. There was a piece on the athletic on him a few days ago. His knee is permanently damaged and the hamstring on his other leg is also fooked from compensating
Hate seeing careers destroyed like that.. :(

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think we need to give FLo a chance next year to work into the lineup. We don’t need a striker but we do need a Partey type midfielder.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Flo will be sold imo. Too much money to be made
You don’t think he is PL level if you can grow your own striker it saves you a 100 million. What is your gauge of his ability to succeed at PL elite level?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I don’t think he can ever be top striker no. He can end up being a decent pl player

He’s more talented than Nketiah. I said that this time last year and got bare “dislikes” from my haters, who are jealous cause I know more ball than them.

But as I keep saying, talent can only get you so far. Mentality, dedication and hunger though can take you right to the top.

Flo is showing good signs over there in France. But Lique 1 isn’t the toughest to score goals in, look what the over the hill Laca is producing, so if we can manage to attract an offer of £30-40M, then the club should bite their hands off. With Edu we’d be lucky to get £20M though if we’re being honest.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If there is a development on this Victor guy on saturdeh, 15PM, you think Hagn the merchant will follow it more closely than our game v Brentford?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’s more talented than Nketiah. I said that this time last year and got bare “dislikes” from my haters, who are jealous cause I know more ball than them.

But as I keep saying, talent can only get you so far. Mentality, dedication and hunger though can take you right to the top.

Flo is showing good signs over there in France. But Lique 1 isn’t the toughest to score goals in, look what the over the hill Laca is producing, so if we can manage to attract an offer of £30-40M, then the club should bite their hands off. With Edu we’d be lucky to get £20M though tbh.
I think nketiah is better penalty box player and better scorer. That has been the case since their youth days. But he is having a breakout season no one saw coming. So you gotta cash in now

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Flo is showing good signs over there in France. But Lique 1 isn’t the toughest to score goals in, look what the over the hill Laca is producing, so if we can manage to attract an offer of £30-40M, then the club should bite their hands off. With Edu we’d be lucky to get £20M though if we’re being honest.

Pretty sure they tend to score less goals per season in Ligue 1 than in the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom