• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 735,858
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
You’d think people would learn after Mudryk. It doesn’t matter what players say they want. When they get offered life changing money they soon forget about CL football or another better placed club.

Caicedo is off to Chelsea.
instead of getting Caicedo with more than 70m. I will get Lavia and a new RB

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But Caicedo's decision is important? Look at Raphinha, he rejected Chelsea even Chelsea's offer was better than Barcelona
I think in the new contract of Caicedo, there is the clause who allow him to take the decision.

Yeah, i kind of get it with clubs like Barca but do I see Caicedo rejecting a move to Chelsea in favour of Arsenal? I don’t in all honestly.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You’d think people would learn after Mudryk. It doesn’t matter what players say they want. When they get offered life changing money they soon forget about CL football or another better placed club.

Caicedo is off to Chelsea.

Praying for that life changing money to come Deccy’s way ngl.

Come on Nasser and Sheikh Mansour. Get the wedge out lads 🙏

TheDrunkenMaster

We already have three senior dms on our books in Partey, Jorginho and elneny, it seems unlikely we will sign another one after the Jorginho signing. If rice signs he is another player that would be able to fill in there.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Whatever i want to get Rice asap. Im not worried about Caicedo there is many alternatives like Lavia, Thuram, Kone etc... Maybe use the money to get Valverde or Camavinga or Tonali

Goonger

Why would both Chelsea and seemingly PSG want Ugarte over Caicedo?

Apparently Chelsea wanted both Ugarte and Caicedo.

Now Ugarte is off the table, they will step up their interest in Caceido, and don't be surprised if they now go for Lavia in addition.

Wounded Healer

We already have three senior dms on our books in Partey, Jorginho and elneny, it seems unlikely we will sign another one after the Jorginho signing. If rice signs he is another player that would be able to fill in there.
Elneny is a deadweight. Unexplainable why he is still here. Proves of unprofessional decisions making in the club. It's like having Holding but worse. Blocks the path for the academy while being so untalented. No upside whatsoever this player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

do you know something mister watts? i wish our journalists give us useful update its obvious we interested in Caicedo but are going to take next step or not? that what important.

Pyromaniac

Roméo Lavia would have to be the No. 1 alternative. Then I'd say Manu Koné from Gladbach.
Manu Koné is an 8 and would be nothing more than a bench player for us. He often just runs forward with the ball like a headless chicken and then gets caught. Right now, he is a Crystal Palace level player.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Manu Koné is an 8 and would be nothing more than a bench player for us. He often just runs forward with the ball like a headless chicken and then gets caught. Right now, he is a Crystal Palace level player.
I'm not naming him as my own preference, he was previously linked to us.

Pyromaniac

Gündogan's wife on Instagram:

When asked about finding the best places to eat in Manchester, she wrote: “Sorry, I'm sad to be honest but nothing. I tired [sic] so bad to find a good restaurant but horrible food everywhere.

“Can't find a real Italian or good sushi or just fresh food… everything frozen. Restaurants here are focus [sic] on making money with drinks and shot [sic] like nightclubs, not quality food.

“Maybe in London but in Manchester nothing. I'm sorry.”

:lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gündogan's wife on Instagram:

When asked about finding the best places to eat in Manchester, she wrote: “Sorry, I'm sad to be honest but nothing. I tired [sic] so bad to find a good restaurant but horrible food everywhere.

“Can't find a real Italian or good sushi or just fresh food… everything frozen. Restaurants here are focus [sic] on making money with drinks and shot [sic] like nightclubs, not quality food.

“Maybe in London but in Manchester nothing. I'm sorry.”

:lol:

Mayfair 🤝 Manchester

Sh*t overpriced restaurants for Instagram clowns

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Question: Would you include Balogun in a deal with Brighton if it meant Caicedo went our way? Supposing we bidded £50 million plus Balogun in this hypothetical scenario.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Question: Would you include Balogun in a deal with Brighton if it meant Caicedo went our way? Supposing we bidded £50 million plus Balogun in this hypothetical scenario.
Why would they want Balogun? They have Ferguson.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
But Caicedo's decision is important? Look at Raphinha, he rejected Chelsea even Chelsea's offer was better than Barcelona
I think in the new contract of Caicedo, there is the clause who allow him to take the decision.
Barcelona still have more pull than pretty much every English club. Chelsea United almost all English top clubs really there's always one of them in turmoil in recent years, doesn't make much of a difference who you sign for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom