• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 723,906
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Injury history or not, Federico Chiesa is a player I would take a risk on. One of my favourite players in world football.

What’s the quoted fee, €35m? Would be great to pick him up for that especially as Juve fans don’t want to lose him:

blaze_of_glory

Injury history or not, Federico Chiesa is a player I would take a risk on. One of my favourite players in world football.

What’s the quoted fee, €35m? Would be great to pick him up for that especially as Juve fans don’t want to lose him:

The amount it would piss off my one friend who supports Juve is the main reason I would want this to happen lol.

According to him all their scandals were actually them being totally innocent, except the most recent one which "everybody does."

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The amount it would piss off my one friend who supports Juve is the main reason I would want this to happen lol.

According to him all their scandals were actually them being totally innocent, except the most recent one which "everybody does."

Exactly 😭 that’s more reason why I’d want Chiesa here. There’s a few clubs around Europe that I can’t stand and Juve are part of that along with Bayern and Barcelona.

Martinelli and Saka have been available for large parts of last season tbf so with Chiesa in there, we could manage all their minutes accordingly. Trossard could also fill in if required too.

Big loan fee with an obligation to buy if we get CL football would be nice, similar to the Kulusevski deal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Exactly 😭 that’s more reason why I’d want Chiesa here. There’s a few clubs around Europe that I can’t stand and Juve are part of that along with Bayern and Barcelona.

Martinelli and Saka have been available for large parts of last season tbf so with Chiesa in there, we could manage all their minutes accordingly. Trossard could also fill in if required too.

Big loan fee with an obligation to buy if we get CL football would be nice, similar to the Kulusevski deal.
Arteta is not a rotator and said top players should play 70 games a season.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I rated Chiesa highly but you don't sign someone like him off the back of two ACL injuries. You're just asking for trouble.

They'll end up doing some dodgy player + cash swap with one of the Milan clubs or something for him I bet.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
That Juve forum is weird by the way. There's a Bayern fan on there going on about rating players by language though I can't actually decipher what he means :lol:

But, we rate players internally by language. Native German speakers always get preference, or are rated at 1 year to sit into the team, or a "1." Players who have played in a German league but do not understand the language fully, 2, I'm pretty sure we rate Cyrillic Languages, Asian Languages, Spain, Portugal, Italy as 3 or 4. That's why Cuisance, Costa, Sarr, Shaquiri, Breno, Toni, Robben, Sane, and Mane all had different expectations and years to "form" or seat into the Squad.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

You also wouldn’t be relying on him to be a starter, cos there’s already Martinelli Saka and Trossard. For 35m you have to do it, he’s f*cking class. Absolute miles better than Nelson.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Huh? Whilst I'm glad I missed it what have I possibly missed? He has been diabolical.

I couldn’t see it as well and I don’t have the thread creator on ignore.

Someone reliable for Chelsea says we were monitoring (forgot who).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom