• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 734,089
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bellingham smiled at Henderson during the WC so Liverpool fans naturally concluded that he’s 100% nailed on to sign.

In the same vein, it also means that based on their interactions with Saka we are signing the rest of the England squad, including Henderson and by extension Bellingham.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Actually think Arteta would have been the perfect manager for CHO. He got really unfortunate with that injuries and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I was going to say the exact same thing. I would rather want Arsenal to have CHO than keeping Nelson. It's a high risk high reward. If it works, we revive a huge talent!

ASAP Berg

Established Member
3 defensive holding midfielders in Partey, Jorginho and Elneny, if we go for Rice it will be to play at 8 position.

I know he works hard and drives the ball forward but against low block you need an offensive weapon be it incisive through balls, shooting or late runs and Rice would have to add this to his game or show more.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Don’t want any w.nker 100 million pound buys unless it is a proven commodity that can still produce for years to come. Project player you buy at 5,10, 20 million. You don’t buy unproven quality for anything approaching these numbers. 8 million Nuno Tavares great money for a project player. If Nuno gets hurt or never develops we ain’t out anything and we can buy a bunch of them and see who impresses most.

Erling Haaland 55 million transfer fee, Murdyk 75 million plus potentially 30 million in add ons. One guy has 12 goals in his life the other guy scores 12 goals in a couple of months. Which club knows what they are doing?

So glad we didn’t sign this guy.

You guys should be jealous of City.

This window reinforced the grudging faith i had in Edu as opposed to my skepticism of Arteta. The man bought two starting Pl players from top half teams for 40 million pounds to back up our title. And he didn’t jump off a cliff because Chelsea is doing it like some on AM apparently want

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

How long before that greaseball Todd starts sniffing around saka? 250 million starting bid or hang up.

No chance. He's welcome to Tavares at that price though. Absolute bargain :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

1f3bbe44-e5af-41a9-877d-b81a4be84a51_text.gif

ef90543d-2f1d-42e8-8cba-cac4d2d2f4b0_text.gif

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was going to say the exact same thing. I would rather want Arsenal to have CHO than keeping Nelson. It's a high risk high reward. If it works, we revive a huge talent!

To be honest I think he’s done, that Achilles injury seemed to have really knocked him physically a mentally.

Shame as “on paper” I think he would have been great for us. He had 1v1 threat and was quite creative.

ChefMan21

Quite like Zubimendi's team mate, Merino. Think he's come on quite a lot since his Newcastle days; Man City were interested in him at some stage I thought?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

But what about Tories in the southcoast and their dreams of watching their boyhood club play on Thursdays In Kazakhstan? Who cries for the dreams of rich old Tories waaaaa, waaaaa. Buy from the Germans they don’t ask you to pay double to assuage their fans hurt feelings

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You think we’ll go back in for Caicedo? Personally I hope he moves down the pecking order and we target a better CM come the summer.

Personally, I’d take Rice as our only CM and then go into the season with Xhaka, Rice, Partey and Jorginho.

Then let’s see what happens at Madrid, if they sign Jude one of Camavinga or Tchouameni might be available the summer after.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Personally, I’d take Rice as our only CM and then go into the season with Xhaka, Rice, Partey and Jorginho.

Then let’s see what happens at Madrid, if they sign Jude one of Camavinga or Tchouameni might be available the summer after.
It's difficult to see us spending the money on both Caicedo and Rice, the above makes more sense to me. That leaves funds for other positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom